• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Eshgho hal?
    You got it.

Comment

russian girls are a big no no... they got crazy fathers and brothers man.

Comment

I like Ukrainian and Russian girls , but you gotta be careful with their family [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          I like Ukrainian and Russian girls , but you gotta be careful with their family [emoji23]

I date a Ukrainian girl, and your generalizations are funny. Her Dad is very nice, quiet and smart. Her brothers are also very kind people, and accepted me into their home. They are not mobsters, and it's funny how that is the small-minded view of some.

I bet the same people saying millions of Russian and Ukrainian individuals are usually a certain way based on maybe knowing one (if that) Russian or Ukrainian person is hilarious. I assume you get your generalizations from depictions on television? I assume you think all Italian people's fathers and brothers are mafia-affiliated?

As someone who has experience, date a Ukrainian or Russian girl. Yes, some may be materialistic, but many girls of every race, including Persian, girls are materialistic. It's funny that some here tout Asian girls as being quiet and respectful based on antiquated notions of Geisha girls from 1000 years ago. Go talk to an Asian girl living in West Los Angeles. Your generalization about Asian girls will change really quickly.

I guess many of you just don't have much experience with girls. My friends who get laid once a year have very similar attitudes towards women as well. All women should be given a chance until they prove to you that they are a certain way. You shouldn't judge based on race.

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-16

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I date a Ukrainian girl, and your generalizations are funny. Her Dad is very nice, quiet and smart. Her brothers are also very kind people, and accepted me into their home. They are not mobsters, and it's funny how that is the small-minded view of some.

I bet the same people saying millions of Russian and Ukrainian individuals are usually a certain way based on maybe knowing one (if that) Russian or Ukrainian person is hilarious. I assume you get your generalizations from depictions on television? I assume you think all Italian people's fathers and brothers are mafia-affiliated?

As someone who has experience, date a Ukrainian or Russian girl. Yes, some may be materialistic, but many girls of every race, including Persian, girls are materialistic. It's funny that some here tout Asian girls as being quiet and respectful based on antiquated notions of Geisha girls from 1000 years ago. Go talk to an Asian girl living in West Los Angeles. Your generalization about Asian girls will change really quickly.

I guess many of you just don't have much experience with girls. My friends who get laid once a year have very similar attitudes towards women as well. All women should be given a chance until they prove to you that they are a certain way. You shouldn't judge based on race.
            Bro I actually agree with you. It's definitely not everyone but my cousin is friends with all Russians in Los Angeles and we have plenty of stories. I have plenty of experiences. Generalizations don't manifest out of thin air. However you have to give everyone a fair chance because making judgments on someone is not fair. For instance, a lot of Persian girls in la are dramatic and diva ish but it doesn't apply to everyone obviously. Also note that I put a laughing/crying emoji denoting the fact that my comment was not meant to be taken seriously.

Last edited by KeonKish; 10-17-2015, 03:45 PM.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I will pass Russian girls. Way too much princess mentality and very high maintenance. They are above average in looks but their personality ruins it.

dude are you sure you didnt mix up the part of russian girls with iranian girls here?

Comment

Looks like Sardar is busy on AND off the field

Damesh garm!

Pesar khoshgel ke setareye footballe teamesh o keshvaresh hast, hagh dare ye kam haal bokone

Comment

Enghad koone in akhoonda besooze az in ax va az morabie Azmoun o Team Melli Carlos Queiroz ke ma haal bokonim!

Damet garm Sardar! Pesare khoob, haghete! Haal kon!

Comment

He's on the bench. Starting in 5 minutes.

Comment

he is on the bench today. not surprising tbh

Comment

Noooooooo. I finished work, was ready to watch him play.

Comment

goal Azmoun !!!

Comment

Comment

Bukharov makes it 3-2. wow, well done by Rostov. they were down 2-1 just 5 min ago

Comment

Should they secure this win, they will move up to 4th place on the Russian Premier league table.

Rubin is currently in 12th place. Good move for Azmun and Ezzat if Rostov are able to keep this momentum!
                                He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Working...
                                X