No announcement yet.

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want do discredit Azmoun, but I just checked out his statistics on Transfermarkt and I now get why he is benched at Rostov from time to time.

He played 44 games and scored 9 goals in the Russian League, isn't that a little bit low for a striker?

Comment

He started to play in Russian League/Europa League when he was still a U19 player..Basically a year sooner than usual. The guy has only turned 20. Daei scored 19 goals in over 100 matches in Bundesliga. And he transfered there in his prime at the age of 27/28.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I don't want do discredit Azmoun, but I just checked out his statistics on Transfermarkt and I now get why he is benched at Rostov from time to time.

He played 44 games and scored 9 goals in the Russian League, isn't that a little bit low for a striker?
        You should be comparing his goals per minutes rather than total number of games because he has more often than not been a substitute player.
        Also he has been playing for teams that have not been scoring a lot in general... also he is 20 fucking years old!!!
        So I'd say he is pretty good.
        Last game I watched only the first half and I thought he was one of their best players but he just didn't get the ball in dangerous spots. He only got it by intercepting or tracking back a whole lot and receiving a simple pass.

Comment

He was subbed in in the majority of the games he played. Plus, he actually scored 12 goals and gave 4 assists in 50 games, if you add the Kubok and EL games aswell, which isn't a bad stat for a 20-year old.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              So many selfie masters in one picture

Comment

Haha great pic ..!

Comment

Did he play in the Cup loss today?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    So Ezatollahi is in the Rostov squad now or not yet?

Comment

never look at caps/goals

Always look at Minutes played/goals. its WAY more accurate.

in roughly 2000 minutes hes scored 11 goals. Which is respectable in any league.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Is ezatollahi set to play for Rostov yet?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          never look at caps/goals

Always look at Minutes played/goals. its WAY more accurate.

in roughly 2000 minutes hes scored 11 goals. Which is respectable in any league.
                          2000 is about 22 full games. So in 50% of the matches he plays fully he will score. Very good for a 20 year old.

Comment

Azmoun in the starting lineup for tonight's game vs Kuban krasnodar

Comment

http://livetv.sx/fr/eventinfo/345762...329844|42|1|fr

Comment

I swear hes going to score today. If not, harchi khastin behem
                                begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X