Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1264961...یت

Probably bs but according to this Fabio Capello saw Azmoun play for Rubin before 2014 wc and was impressed so azmoun was offered Russian citizenship to play for Russia, which he declined.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
      The more I see of Azmoun, the more I think he should be playing in a much better team and a better league. His two headers against Guam were fantastic and world class headers. I think Arsenal could grow Azmoun and start him in a year or two. I think he'd be steal for any EPL team, or La Liga, but for whatever reason he's not getting the attention...maybe if his name was Roberto Azmounlinho or something...
      After large amounts of explanation you guys are just not understanding that Russia is a competitive league? Do you know how many players like Willian, Douglas Costa, eden hazard, lukaku etc mikhtaryan played multiple years in leagues at or below russias level before they got transferred. Like douglas costa played 150 games for Shakhtar before moving to Bayern. Mikhtaryan played over 70 games for Shakhtar. Willian played 140 games as well.
      What makes you think Azmoun should go to a team like arsenal with 30 games and like 8 goals? Let azmoun get at LEAST an entire season with 10-15 goals and then we can have some serious talk about him being " in a bad league"
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        What a lousy report! They only cared about his playing time? No words about how many goals he scored and his assists?!!
        the title is:
        Double Azmoun helped Iran defeat Guam (google translate)

Comment

So, is there any update on Saeid joining Rostov? It's been a few weeks where he is having problems and stuck in Iran. Hopefully IFF and IR don't screw this guy's career up.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            So, is there any update on Saeid joining Rostov? It's been a few weeks where he is having problems and stuck in Iran. Hopefully IFF and IR don't screw this guy's career up.
            He's already in Russia since a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              He's already in Russia since a few weeks
              Yes but he isn't officially listed on Rostovs squad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

very very important match for rostov today! if zenit loose against cska moskow (1:0 for cska right now) and rostov wins against spartak moskow, rostov will could be on the 3th place!

Comment

2:0 for cska!

Comment

perfect, Spartak/Rostov is shown in french tv.

Comment

HT: 2:1 CSKA

Comment

Dumb cska guy that fail a penalty. And zenit equalized at the last minute. These footballers never learn.

Comment

^May I ask you two which match you are talking about? why is that CSKA match so important?

Comment

Because I don't like Zenit

Comment

Rostov vs Spartak will be a pretty good game. Definitely wanna see azmoun score some goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is Sardar expected to start in this match? The match starts at 3:30 AM for me so its only worth watching for me if he's gonna be starting

Comment

Working...
                                X