• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Saeid's situation right now? Because this is getting pretty weird

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      What's Saeid's situation right now? Because this is getting pretty weird
      he posted a pic on insta last week and he was in rostov, he is still probably waiting for his itc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I think it is their good form. The teams are seperated by a five hour PLANE FLIGHT with one stop so it is def not a local derby
        ok that makes more sense.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        GAME OVER. 1-0. good performance by Rostov and azmoun. They are now cemented in fifth place. Only 1 pt. behind 4th, but have played one match more. Excellent start of season form by Rostov.Hopefully ezzatolahi fixes whatever problems he still has and starts playing...
        Saeed is gonna find it hard to break into this strong MF, especially after Kanga returns..!!
        first lets hope his technical issues are resolved..! i think it'll be a while before he can break into first team action at Rostov. Russian league is Physical as Fk and played at a high tempo, if StoTheEzzai can break into first team action and show some quality at Rostov then we got ourselves a true replacement candidate for Javaad in TM..!!

Comment

well 2 be fair saeid play defensive mid so he wont be competing with Kanga. More like he will compete with mogilivets and the veteran Gatchan

I actually think he will play a few games for youth team first, then integrate into first team

Comment

he can be a good sub for mogilevets. I think saeid is much stronger than mogilevets. That kid has good speed but he is weak compared to kanga gatscan and noboa
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Berdyev knows what he's doing. Great start from Rostov!

Comment

"Throughout the meeting, Rostov had an overwhelming advantage. Several devotees had moments excel Sardar Azmun, but every time it a little unlucky. Red card on 58 minutes was the midfielder Fedor ogude.

Then Rostov efforts of Sardar Azmoun scored another goal, but a goal was canceled. He scored in the 65th minute, causing a real kick into the top corner from outside the penalty area. But Haji Hajiyev team in the last game on all counts on its own field lost "Spartacus" with a score of 1: 3. Wards Kurban Berdyev continued to play the first number, but "Amkar" confident and organized acted in defense. The home side were stronger, scoring the only goal in a short time after the Permian were in the minority."

http://ryb.ru/2015/08/29/147768

Comment

But Haji Hajiyev team in the last game on all counts on its own field lost "Spartacus"

On a more serious note, hopefully Azmoun can get a little lucky and start scoring on the regular. He's definitely showing he's hungry and has what it takes. He just needs to modulate his pace a bit and run smarter so as not to gas out after 70 minutes.

Comment

The more I see of Azmoun, the more I think he should be playing in a much better team and a better league. His two headers against Guam were fantastic and world class headers. I think Arsenal could grow Azmoun and start him in a year or two. I think he'd be steal for any EPL team, or La Liga, but for whatever reason he's not getting the attention...maybe if his name was Roberto Azmounlinho or something...
                    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

^ Mr Lapayi of west coast!

Comment

I actually think this could be his last season in Russia. He is already the main striker of the highest ranked Asian NT at the age of 20, has scored 7 goals in 11 matches which, especially considering his age, is amazing. Add to that i can definately see him score around 10 goals for Rostov this season. He is a great striker that can deliver in any top league, be it England, Spain, Italy, Germany or France. And to all those who thought leaving Kazan for Rostov was not a good decision, it was the exact opposite.
                        But after all lets not forget the guy is only 20, he easily has another 3 or 4 years to improve. Even if he really should stay in Russia until 2018 like he said, hell be only 23 by that time. However this Sardar im seeing, is going to play in one of the top leagues by next year hopefully Personally i would love to see him in a mid table Spanish or Italian team. Hellas Verona should sign him as a replacement for Luca Toni next year. He would suit their playing style very well as nok hamle.

Comment

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/9791

Comment

They have a nice cover picture on their website btw:

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                              What a lousy report! They only cared about his playing time? No words about how many goals he scored and his assists?!!

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1264961...یت

Probably bs but according to this Fabio Capello saw Azmoun play for Rubin before 2014 wc and was impressed so azmoun was offered Russian citizenship to play for Russia, which he declined.

Comment

Working...
                                X