Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Okay, yo fams, this is Big. Like Karimi to Bayern Big.
    Yes sir! Benefica is a great, great team. Always in CL and always competing hard and standing atop of the Primeira Liga and honestly, a perfect precursor to the biggest teams in the world if he can thrive there (Real, Barca, Man U, Chelsea etc.)

Comment

He will do well in the Portugese League (5th ranked in UEFA). Benfica is a wonderful team, and a perfect place for Azmoun to develop himself. Much better than Spartak or Everton IMO. Benfica, Porto and Sporting are known for producing big players.

Comment

Would be an unreal transfer and he would get noticed much better there. I hope it goes through!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Benfica would be perfect for him at this age!!! If he progress well there, he'd have a chance of playing as a regular for one of the biggest teams in the world at 25-26.

Comment

A very good club where if he performs good he will definitely be noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Portugese top team SL Benfica wants to sign Sardar Azmoun.

http://as.com/videos/2016/05/15/port...47_009297.html
              Its from AS too, Spain's biggest football paper. But at Benfica there are Jimenez and Mitroglou so Azmoun will be in tough competition.

Comment

I think this was mistranslated. From what I've got on Bing Translator, the AS article is about a review of the most important highlights of last week, showing Benfica and Celtic championships and Azmoun and Giovinco scoring goals.

"We review the most interesting thing of the day of international football. Benfica and Celtic champions, Giovinco, Azmoun and much more."

Comment

But it could be a likely move too ..!?
                  benfica and sporting L are big talent suppliers to top EU leagues

i sorta smell a little CQ dalaal bazi in such a move...!!?

doesnt CQ have close hook ups with that club..?
                  he is like sign this kid, i fked up big time leaving him outa wc squad, but this lil dude will be another big money transfer in a year or 2 for you guys like Cr7 ..!

Comment

In a long time ago, when Azmoun is in Sepahan youth team, Benfica scouts were following him.
                    - http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...-football.html

Now I back to them with more impact. No CQ not mix things, he is just Coach. The most he does is giving a good "feedback" about our golden kid Azmoun!
                    He do that for Maritimo sign Haghighi and I remember when I try to move Karim Ansarifard to Vitória de Setúbal he also said very good things to the coach of Setúbal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Portugese top team SL Benfica wants to sign Sardar Azmoun.
                      http://as.com/videos/2016/05/15/port...47_009297.html
                      I advise him to talk to Carlos, which he obviously will.

I hope he approves of the transfer. Our players these days really care about his opinion. I swear, there hasn't been one interview of a Team Melli player not speaking highly of Queiroz when it comes to giving them guidance.

Comment

looool

Comment

Didn't CQ hold our earlier Portugal camp @ the Benefica facilities & had a club legend forgot his name come by for meet n greet with our players. .!??
                          Seems to me he does have some hook ups within that club ..!? So it wouldn't be far fetched to assume he woulda put in a good word with them about clearly his most talented TM prospect .!

Comment

Benfica would be perfect. They are pretty much the feeder for most of the top teams and also don't forget Mendes usually picks up a lot of young talent from these teams to represent.

Comment

If Benfica buys Azmoun I will donate 1000$ to Donald Trumps campaign, because it won't happen. As previously stated that video doesn't link him to Benfica at all.. It's just a round up of international football event, like Benfica winning their title. Total bs transfer rumor..

Comment

Winners, Losers and the Stars of the 2015-16 Russian Premier League season

Honourable mention – Seydar Azmoun (FK Rostov)

The 21 year old Iranian forward has had a breakthrough 2015-16 and is now starting to show glimpses of the player who shot to fame in his teens where he scored 19 goals in 18 apperances for Iran’s Under 20’s national team. On loan at this season’s surprise package FK Rostov from Rubin Kazan, Azmoun contributed 9 goals this season for Rostov and in recent weeks embarked on a personal mission to guarantee Rostov Champions League football for next season with 6 goals in his last 6 matches. Rostov’s financial situation is far from healthy, however, cash received next season from being in the Champions League may have to be used to improve this rather than contributing towards making Azmoun’s move permanent. Rubin will be delighted at his impact and because they are a side in rebuilding, he is a player who would slot straight back into their team next season without costing them anything. Expect other leading Russian Premier League clubs to also monitor Azmoun’s situation over the summer.

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/05/...league-review/

Comment

Working...
                                X