Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but Azmoun is now rated 71 in FIFA.
    +3 on both overall and potential to 71 (81) with +16 increase on long shots and +11 increase in jumping. Eyval!

Comment

MVP мая в РФПЛ. Корона для «иранского принца»

"Iranian prince" is the most valuable player of May in the russian premier league!

Well done Sardar
      http://www.championat.com/football/a...ja-v-rfpl.html

Comment

Damn that playoff round is fukkin hard for them

Comment

I'm very proud of him.

Comment

Great season, regardless of the end result. He should be proud of himself.

Deserves to drink some champagne and get down tonight with Ms. Rostov 😄

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              Great season, regardless of the end result. He should be proud of himself.

Deserves to drink some champagne and get down tonight with Ms. Rostov 😄
              In Russia, there is only Vodka. A little strong in comparison to Tequila.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Does anyone know then the market values will be updated for azmoun and Ezatollahi ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

any chance to find the game ezatollahi played?

Comment

Rostov fan thanking Sardar in Persian

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                      any chance to find the game ezatollahi played?
                      not much happened. I'm pretty sure it was against UFA

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        Damn that playoff round is fukkin hard for them
                        Yeaup
                        That's what I thought too
                        They have a decent chance still if they can retain Berdiev & majority of their current squad. ..!
                        But most likely Rostov will get ravaged in off season..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Yeaup
                          That's what I thought too

They have a decent chance still if they can retain their Berdiev & majority of their current squad. ..! But more likely Rostov will gets ravaged in off season..!?
                          Unfortunately I think Rostov will get ravaged

Comment

"Rostov coach Kurban Berdyev is willing to remain at the helm of the team, but only if the club fulfill one of his condition. According to "Sport Express" in negotiations Berdiev has asked for guarantees that none of his salary will not be delayed, otherwise he will be able to terminate their contract at any time.

It is expected that 63-year-old, who ranked second Rostov in the Russian Cup, to resign for 1 +1 years and leads the team in the qualifiers of the Champions League. A few days ago he said it would announce its final decision on Friday.

Meanwhile, Russian media keep the pressure on reports that Berdiev is enticed by Spartak (Moscow). It is claimed that if it accepts the offer of the Moscow grand, he will take with him Christian Noboa and Serdar Azmun."

http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=605699

Comment

Portugese top team SL Benfica wants to sign Sardar Azmoun.

http://as.com/videos/2016/05/15/port...47_009297.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Portugese top team SL Benfica wants to sign Sardar Azmoun.

http://as.com/videos/2016/05/15/port...47_009297.html
                                Okay, yo fams, this is Big. Like Karimi to Bayern Big.

Comment

Working...
                                X