• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game tomorrow. Lets go Rostov!!!
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      Not knit-picking here because there are heaps of these comments on this girl's Insta but it's safe to say age is not a sign of maturity in the case of Mostafa.
      lol i know 30 year olds who i hang hang out wit from time to time who do the same

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1325903...-روستوف

Azmoun was voted by fans as Rostov player of the year

Comment

Zenit drew it's game vs Lokomotiv! Rostov can secure a CL spot if they win tomorrow vs a pretty weak Ural.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1325903...-روستوف
            Azmoun was voted by fans as Rostov player of the year
            Nice, Did we (Iranian internet mafia) have anything to do with this again?

Comment

Former Rostov coach, Sergey Andreyev on Azmoun:

""AZMOUN - JUST GOLD!"

The former coach of "rostselmash" Sergei Andreyev remained enthusiastic about the game forward , "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun in the match of the 28th round of the Russian Championship against "Dynamo" (3: 1). 21-year-old Iranian scored twice in the gate of Muscovites.

- Azmun held against "Dynamo" a great match?
              - Just gold! How happy this kid! Whether it is a mature player, everything would be clear. And he was still a boy - and how to play! I think this is his last season in the Russian league.

- Zinchenko also now make a match in the "Manchester City" .
              - I beg of you! Where Zinchenko and where Azmun? Do not compare them. It hurts my ears.

Azmun two heads above?
              - How much? Well, you said it. Different players. Azmun - a very decent player.

- Serdar - Legionnaire. Why now do not see the same promising young Russian attackers?
              - So, something we do not do something, we can not raise their own. (Vitaly Airapetov)"

http://www.sport-express.ru/football/rfpl/news/999486/

Comment

Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

So apparently Rostov have the option to buy Azmoun at the end of the season(according to Transfermarkt).

Does anyone know what is the set fee by Rubin?

And remember they set the price at the beginning of Sardar's loan to Rostov, so they can't increase it now just because he is on a purple patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                  Sardar Azmoun's second goal with Russian commentary, not that I understand a lot, but who doesn't know "bravo"

That siah dude acted like he got sniped !

Looooooolll what a b*tch...he got schooled and wanted to claim he got fouled

Comment

I lost count how many times I watched that second goal he scored.

Dame Sardar garm!

Comment

Today Cska has to play against fourth placed and very strong krasnodar. There's a good chance that Cska looses or draws and Rostov wins today. Russian league is proving to be rather competitive in regards to the title race !

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Today Cska has to play against fourth placed and very strong krasnodar. There's a good chance that Cska looses or draws and Rostov wins today. Russian league is proving to be rather competitive in regards to the title race !

I started following the Russian League this season for the first time, and it's much more exciting than the Dutch League in contrast to what I initially thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I started following the Russian League this season for the first time, and it's much more exciting than the Dutch League in contrast to what I initially thought.
                          I told you. For me it's about how the players don't dive nearly as much, the refs don't put up with any BS. The players play hard the whole game, the tempo and pace is up.

Comment

Comment

^^Interesting comment on Victoria (the female in the bottom video

"Victoria was also the x-wife of Fedor Smolov (Forward of Krasnodar and National Team). When they were married, Fedor didnt score for about 3 years, but now he is goalscorer number 1 [for his team] in RPFL"

She is most known for winning Miss Russia 2003

Comment

So apparently Rostov have the option to buy Azmoun at the end of the season(according to Transfermarkt).
                                Does anyone know what is the set fee by Rubin?
                                And remember they set the price at the beginning of Sardar's loan to Rostov, so they can't increase it now just because he is on a purple patch.
                                hum..!! interesting
                                if that was the case, then i doubt the buyout clause would be any figure over 3-5mil..?? which Rostov would gladly pay, but first they will try to use the amicable relationship between Sardar and Berdieve, to guilt trip Azmoun into a multi-year contract before exercising their buy-out option..!
                                then after probably keep him another season in Rostov in order to make good run in the CL and ship him off for big profit to a big league team the season after next..!!

^^Interesting comment on Victoria (the female in the bottom video

"Victoria was also the x-wife of Fedor Smolov (Forward of Krasnodar and National Team). When they were married, Fedor didnt score for about 3 years, but now he is goalscorer number 1 [for his team] in RPFL"

She is most known for winning Miss Russia 2003

thats cause he was doing too much scoring at home and didnt have any juice left for the games..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X