Azmoun & Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    but was it even a foul? Russian commentators were talking about it when showing the replay of his 2nd goal but I couldn't see any foul tbh.
    They were saying they saw no foul
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Guys, It's prette likely that Azmoun will get a 5mio market value on transfermarkt.
      The guy who is in charge for Russia was seeing the Iranian Player values like this:
      Azmoun 5mio
      Ezzatollahi 400.000
      Mohammadi 800.000
      Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Sounds about right.
        Doubt a Russian team (read enough money) would let one the better talents in their league go for only 5 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Doubt a Russian team (read enough money) would let one the better talents in their league go for only 5 million.
          He's currently 2.5 million. Getting doubled is about as good as it gets.

Comment

$5 million would be a fantastic bargain for any EU top leagues team for still a super-young kid with his pedigree and talent and international experience...!!

he is finally getting frequent playing minutes recently and proving how Under-rated he has been for over 2 years now..!!

couple of years ago there were rumors of 2.5-3 mil offer by the Gunners was rejected by Rubin..! bet they are kicking themselves now for not upping their offer..!

i think now that "the cat is out of the bag" so to speak, and everyone has bore witness to how mature, poised and clutch of performer he is at such a young age, doubt if a rich top EU league team can acquire his services for 3-6mil..!! although he only has one more year left on his contract, i bet Rubin, this off-season will demand figures upwards of 8-10mil for his release..!!?

Comment

He's currently 2.5 million. Getting doubled is about as good as it gets.
              Well I wasn't talking about how things work on transfermarkt.de, I commented on 'your seems about right', which I thought would stand for; yes, they're also worth that much in real life.

Comment

he has 5 goals in his last 4 games!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  The market value of Azmoun has nothing to do with that. Just because a russian team is not ready to buy him for 5mio (in your opinion), It doesn't mean he is worth less money.
                  It's the same like some Saudi Player getting bought for 10mio in the Saudi League, doesn't make him worth that much.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sardar

Comment

Amazing stat from Transfermarkt!

No player under the age of 23 has scored anywhere near the amount of league goals as Azmoun has since the inception of the Russian Professional league (in 1992).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao Rostov is not doping. Also @perspolis1 Russian premier league is physically grueling as shit. The refs are more hardcore here than ANY league I've ever seen. They don't stop the game for small or even medium fouls
                        Oh I agree, I meant in terms of Top 5 leagues. Originally I thought Azmoun could only cut it in La Liga. But he can do any league now.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          The market value of Azmoun has nothing to do with that. Just because a russian team is not ready to buy him for 5mio (in your opinion), It doesn't mean he is worth less money.
                          It's the same like some Saudi Player getting bought for 10mio in the Saudi League, doesn't make him worth that much.
                          What are you talking about? I don't think you read my post correctly.
                          I'm saying his team WILL NOT sell him for only 5 mio

Comment

Azmoun and new miss Rostov

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFY6OVrv9Yq/

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

Azmoun and new miss Rostov

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFY6OVrv9Yq/
                              Komite Akhlagh in 3..2..1

Comment

Sardar Azmoun's second goal with Russian commentary, not that I understand a lot, but who doesn't know "bravo"

Comment

Working...
                                X