Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
    why should umana get the armband? he doesnt play for us very often and he does not speak farsi. Bengar has it for a reason, he has the respect of the guys on the squad. personally I would have noormohammadi as captain, but dont expect Bengar to no longer be the captain
    Because umaña has been in and out of the starting line up since he has been there and hasn't complained once. He plays much harder for the team than Bengar who is either injured or racks up cards and era suspended for stupid fouls. Umaña also has much more experience on the international level he's overall a higher quality player with a better attitude. Noormohammadi is one of the worst defenders in the PGL he should be one of the last candidates for captain. You're right, Bengar will still be the captain in just saying what I would personally do.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Bengar is nothing but a disgrace.
      His post-match interview made me even more upset at him. The guy instead of showing some remorse and admitting of his bad tackle followed by misdemeanor, goes on and resents GN and TS for having players like Ashouri etc. and brings up BS reasoning such as age and how younger players should respect older players on the pitch, as if he has employed that notion all his life in his footballing career.

I don't know about you guys, but for me this incident in yesterday's match totally changes the course and fate of the game, it created an unwanted stress amongst our players and the entire team, fearing spectators' further dramatic reaction and chaos, followed by potential cards by the ref. I just cannot stand undisciplined players, and want them all out from my team, as well as TM!

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
        why should umana get the armband? he doesnt play for us very often and he does not speak farsi. Bengar has it for a reason, he has the respect of the guys on the squad. personally I would have noormohammadi as captain, but dont expect Bengar to no longer be the captain
        Respect for the guys on our squad and the utmost disrespect for the opponents on and off the pitch. He often commits unnecessary fouls and engages in fights with opponents' players.

I love his loyalty and love for Perspolis, however his temper and aggressiveness on the pitch has always been costly.

Comment

i totally agree, begar is an idiot. unfortunately bronko does not have a good track record of "disciplining players". if this was CQ, he would burned begar so bad that he would not do this immature stuff anyone!
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            i totally agree, begar is an idiot. unfortunately bronko does not have a good track record of "disciplining players". if this was CQ, he would burned begar so bad that he would not do this immature stuff anyone!
            Branko should deal with Bengar as CQ did with Rahmati and Aghily.
            بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
            عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
              Branko should deal with Bengar as CQ did with Rahmati and Aghily.
              PP does not have anyone to blame but themselves for this season. yes they started bad and had some bad calls go their way, but they were not able to capitalize on their chances and seem to fall short every time that it mattered!!

right now PP is walking on a thin razor blade!! they have no room to make a mistake the rest of the season.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Kamandani and Kamyabinia will miss the game against Saba due to injury. This is not looking good. A lot of players won't be ready for the Saba game against a very tough opponent.
                Possible lineup

Possible lineup
                Makani
                Hatami-Maric-Umana/Nourmohammadi-Ansari
                Nourollahi
                Ahmadzadeh-Mosalman-Alishah
                Alipour-Taremi
                Last edited by 04041374; 03-08-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

According to Borna, Branko has extended his contract

http://www.bornanews.ir/%D8%A8%D8%AE...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

not to defend Bengar but we don't know what beitashour had said to him on the pitch. but I agree We do need to overhaul our CB positions after this season. we need to plan ahead for AFC.

anyhow, a sub-par game from perspolis againt TK. TK controled the midfield better than we did. Tie was a fair result as neither team played much better than the other. Perspolis played with stress towards the end, but TK was there to defend and wait out for their counter chances, which is an easier game plan to execute.

there is one glaring weakness in offense on our left side, mainly with our LB.
                    Ansari may be decent in defending but he has shown nothing special going forward. I really like to see Heydarieh given a chance on the LB.
                    it was clear Ansari was told not to move passed the midfield line much (probably because his coach knows his player's limitation). and that is just not good enough! we need a LB that can move up and down the field for 90 minutes and be effective offensively as well as defensively. Perspolis goes as it's fullbacks go. look up our history and you will see that Best Perspolis teams had great fullbacks.

I think in some games we are better off to keep Alipour on the bench and add another midfielder like Kamandani, or have both Rooholahi and Kamyabinia (like we used to earlier in the season). to make up for not having Alipour we let the LB and/or RB to move forward more frequently.

one more thing, that yellow card for Taremi was just bullshit. the defender clearly push off, but even if it wasn't a penalty, it sure as hell wasn't a dive. our refs have to understand that it's not like it can only be penalty or dive. sometimes, players do fall down.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                      not to defend Bengar but we don't know what beitashour had said to him on the pitch. but I agree We do need to overhaul our CB positions after this season. we need to plan ahead for AFC.

anyhow, a sub-par game from perspolis againt TK. TK controled the midfield better than we did. Tie was a fair result as neither team played much better than the other. Perspolis played with stress towards the end, but TK was there to defend and wait out for their counter chances, which is an easier game plan to execute.

there is one glaring weakness in offense on our left side, mainly with our LB.
                      Ansari may be decent in defending but he has shown nothing special going forward. I really like to see Heydarieh given a chance on the LB.
                      it was clear Ansari was told not to move passed the midfield line much (probably because his coach knows his player's limitation). and that is just not good enough! we need a LB that can move up and down the field for 90 minutes and be effective offensively as well as defensively. Perspolis goes as it's fullbacks go. look up our history and you will see that Best Perspolis teams had great fullbacks.

I think in some games we are better off to keep Alipour on the bench and add another midfielder like Kamandani, or have both Rooholahi and Kamyabinia (like we used to earlier in the season). to make up for not having Alipour we let the LB and/or RB to move forward more frequently.

one more thing, that yellow card for Taremi was just bullshit. the defender clearly push off, but even if it wasn't a penalty, it sure as hell wasn't a dive. our refs have to understand that it's not like it can only be penalty or dive. sometimes, players do fall down.
                      Beitashour?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        Beitashour?
                        He meant to say Pouladi [emoji75][emoji75] JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^lol.. the player Bengar was complaining about in his post match interview.. wasn't it beit somthing?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            ^lol.. the player Bengar was complaining about in his post match interview.. wasn't it beit somthing?
                            No it was sina ashouri
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ yes him. Thank you.

Comment

Mohammad ansari actually is quite good going forward

Comment

Working...
                                X