Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2015/2016 | News, Photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No club in Holland is going to pay 2 million for Taremi, because he hasn't proved himself in Europe yet. AZ only payed 1.8 million for Jahanbakhsh and he played 2 great seasons in Holland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      No club in Holland is going to pay 2 million for Taremi, because he hasn't proved himself in Europe yet. AZ only payed 1.8 million for Jahanbakhsh and he played 2 great seasons in Holland.

From financial point of view, a move to Russia or Turkey would be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        From financial point of view, a move to Russia or Turkey would be realistic.
        Yes, these countries you mention probably meet his salary demands.

Comment

According to what I read on Perspolis' Facebook page there was an argument at the team's training session. Seven of their players, including Mehdi Taremi, were upset that they did not receive their full monthly salary and did not want to practice. They were also trying to talk other players out of training also.

Comment

I don't know what to say. Khak too sare masooleen who promise things they can't deliver.
            And khak to sare bazikonan for bringing out into the public like this.
            We're in the middle of a title race and they're all making mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              According to what I read on Perspolis' Facebook page there was an argument at the team's training session. Seven of their players, including Mehdi Taremi, were upset that they did not receive their full monthly salary and did not want to practice. They were also trying to talk other players out of training also.
              I don't blame the players at all if they did not get paid. This is their livelihood.

Comment

Khob rast migan, daran khoob bazi mikonan pooleshoono bedin madar ##### ha ....
                Vaghti ye bazikon fek kone ke team e khodesh mikhad kolah saresh bezareh ba che delo damaghi bazi kone....
                Hala in bandekhoda Taremi ham be in bahane mikhan naboodesh konan...

Comment

Mehdi Taremi has become an interviewer. The atmosphere in Perspolis seems to be great.

http://fc-perspolis.com/Contents/518...AF%D8%A6%D9%88

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Mehdi Taremi has become an interviewer. The atmosphere in Perspolis seems to be great.

http://fc-perspolis.com/Contents/518...AF%D8%A6%D9%88
                    That was a really good video for what its supposed to be. That surprised me. Quick, funny, not too loos, better than 95% of what's on seda o sima.

Comment

Persepolis raft to hashieh dobare.

It was really painful to watch this match. Crappy defense, stressful players, wasting opportunities, bad fouls, fighting, dives, traitors among the fan who threw narenjak when AFC representative was watching the match.

Bengar needs to be retired very soon. He has nothing positive (bad defense, bad fouls, bad headers, bad temper).

Those people who threw narenjak at bench station are stupids and traitors. It is really odd to see AFC representative come to one of the most volatile matches in IPL and someone throw explosives at bench (Something I have never seen in our football ever). This is truly fishy. Don't guard check everyone to not carry dangerous material with them? I have seen bottle water to be allowed for obvious reason but not this things.

Comment

Bengar, Rezaeian and Ahmadzadeh will miss the game against Saba due to suspension. I really hope that Umana gets his chance.
                        Last edited by 04041374; 03-06-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Bengar deservedly gets suspended, hope to see him heavier penalties, this guy at this age should have learned from his past costly mistakes with all his teams. I like him as a player, but not his roughness and arrogant personality!

On the other hand for TS management and GN to come forth with such futile claims that their team deserved to win and was the better team with more scoring chances etc. is absolutely non sense and BS.

Comment

We should give the armband to ansari or umaña but we all know Branko won't be doing any disciplining...his biggest downfall and one of his very few weaknesses IMO

Bengar is nothing but a disgrace.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              We should give the armband to ansari or umaña but we all know Branko won't be doing any disciplining...his biggest downfall and one of his very few weaknesses IMO

Bengar is nothing but a disgrace.
                              why should umana get the armband? he doesnt play for us very often and he does not speak farsi. Bengar has it for a reason, he has the respect of the guys on the squad. personally I would have noormohammadi as captain, but dont expect Bengar to no longer be the captain

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                                personally I would have noormohammadi as captain, but dont expect Bengar to no longer be the captain
                                Nourmohammadi is the 1st captain after Norouzi's death.

Comment

Working...
                                X