Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should CQ be fired after Turkemenistan draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, for the first time overwhelming majority seem to agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      The generational change needs to happen and CQ needs to try different formations. Yes, the old crew eventually fit into the 4-2-3-1 - it took some time. 4-3-3 is also going to take time, especially in lieu of the generational change.
      Exactly. From 2011 to the last 3 games of WCQ, Carlos tried so many different players and formation until he found the players that really understood his system and they over all did a great job on the last 3 games of WCQ and in the world cup as well.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        Australia won against kyrgyzstan 2-1 away. But kyrgyzstan won the shot statitstics 22-13 and 9-2 on corners! Asian football is getting closer
        And I was searching my head following that game while having about $200 bet winning pending on that game!
        Not to mention Japan tie Singapore, UAE barely winning against some country called Lesotho!
        Last edited by Mr.Click; 06-17-2015, 08:38 AM.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

No...

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            I havent seen anything but long crosses and set pieces under CQ.
            then i will just assume the only time you have watched TM was against SK in ulsan in 2013 or vs nigeria in the WC
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Just watched the match.

Holy mother of god. Heydari should've been sent to Evin for that performance. That was a disgrace to the country.
              WTF man I mean I know Hajsafi had a shiet game but he's had atleast 6-7 solid matches previously and for every stinker he has at least 5 solid matches.
              Heydari on the other hand, I have never seen a solid TM match from him. Since the days of Ghotbi this guy has been garbage. I remember sitting in Azadi watching him sant it back and forth like an asshole in the UAE match that was a must win. THank god for Karimi's individual brilliance or we'd have tied them 0-0.

I honestly think Heydari has been the worst regularly playing TM player I've seen in all my time watching TM. Yes, worse than Enayati and Khatibi (who I honestly don't think is that bad at all)

Comment

Let's do a CQ approval poll after every TM match!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                  Just watched the match.

Holy mother of god. Heydari should've been sent to Evin for that performance. That was a disgrace to the country.
                  WTF man I mean I know Hajsafi had a shiet game but he's had atleast 6-7 solid matches previously and for every stinker he has at least 5 solid matches.
                  Heydari on the other hand, I have never seen a solid TM match from him. Since the days of Ghotbi this guy has been garbage. I remember sitting in Azadi watching him sant it back and forth like an asshole in the UAE match that was a must win. THank god for Karimi's individual brilliance or we'd have tied them 0-0.

I honestly think Heydari has been the worst regularly playing TM player I've seen in all my time watching TM. Yes, worse than Enayati and Khatibi (who I honestly don't think is that bad at all)
                  I'm glad you just watched it. I wanna hear your take on these points:
                  1)what is your take on the FIRST MOVE they make, when the ref starts the match?
                  2) what is your take on how they play the ball in the opposite direction of goal, to send it to someone who can shoot it randomly into the airspace of the turkmen penalty area and hope for something to come out of it?

Those two things would be something a team like Gibraltar would do against Germany, because they would be AFRAID to actually play Football, and hence going for Airball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    then i will just assume the only time you have watched TM was against SK in ulsan in 2013 or vs nigeria in the WC
                    Lol i have been watching TM play since 98, i havent missed a single game. The team still struggles to put 3-4 passes together, there's a difference between flashes of somewhat decent passing for a minute, then free flowing football. why do we have to suffer and watch heydari useless crossing when its not working. Why don't we use what we used to score the first goal

Comment

In the grand scheme of things, this game shouldn't really make a difference. But I think we can all agree that this was one of TM's ABSOLUTE WORST performances ever, irrespective of the result. They kept to the same tactics till the last second. Same long throw garbage that only found an Iranian head once, maybe twice, all game. Same Heydari wiggle and pass bs that never made it past the 1st or 2nd Turkmen defender.

Shojaie's usual garbage performance should be mentioned as well. 9 times of 10 the guy plays worse than my dad and gives even less of a shit on the field than my mom would (she literally doesn't give two fucks about football and Shojai looks more relaxed and complacent than her when it comes to the game). I don't think the occasional good performance is deserving of constant recalls. The guy simply is no good. Watching him is beyond annoying. He practically walks on the field and the majority of his dribbles end up with his foot getting stuck up his ass. Useless.

Comment

Wow really?
                        Only Iranians and Arabs think this way.
                        Coach had a bad game, off with his head.

Comment

I think he is using these games to test the new players. Remember they don't buy our players in good Clubs these days. We are not good.

Comment

completely ridiculous thread

Comment

Working...
                            X