Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should CQ be fired after Turkemenistan draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban the OP!

Comment

Australia won against kyrgyzstan 2-1 away. But kyrgyzstan won the shot statitstics 22-13 and 9-2 on corners! Asian football is getting closer
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Yes, we should quit football altogether too, because we are the first team to experience an upsetting setback ever.

Comment

We kept Argentina at goalless for 90 minutes. In football, no matter how precise the statistics, the outcome might be different. That's what makes football so appealing. Nonetheless, it was a draw, hopefully the team wakes up from it. I am tired of all the emotional roller coasters each WC qualification campaign ends up being.

Comment

At this rate we're going to lose to Guam. This is what happens when you give the most talented squad in Asia to a talentless fraud for 4 years. They couldn't even string together 4 passes against the 35th team in Asia. And their only avenue for attack was relying on Heydari...

Comment

Our defence is once again soorakh due to the departure of Nekounam. Big mistake not to play Ezzatollahi and Sharifi.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                At this rate we're going to lose to Guam. This is what happens when you give the most talented squad in Asia to a talentless fraud for 4 years. They couldn't even string together 4 passes against the 35th team in Asia. And their only avenue for attack was relying on Heydari...
                Air balls, bezan ziresh. Go watch the hightlights, and notice the FREAKING FIRST MOVE they make, against Turkmenistan.. like small kids who are affraid of a bully. I watched the highlights over and over again, BARELY did an iranian player find himself inside their penalty area WITH the ball at his feet, they couldnt PLAY the ball up the field into their area, against Turkmenistan. khoda be dadeh in team berese against the likes of Japan and Australia. The tactic failed 1000%, they relied on air balls and corners, had 1000 of them, and couldnt turn it to success.

Comment

No but some players should be benched/dropped.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I've never been a fan of CQ. But, it's not the right time. If he drops Shojaie and couple other old+useless players and invites them with young energetic players I would be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                      I've never been a fan of CQ. But, it's not the right time. If he drops Shojaie and couple other old+useless players and invites them with young energetic players I would be happy.
                      I am simply dumbfounded on why he keeps starting Shojaei. I mean, the guy has done some good plays, but the negative has far outweighed the positive. He seems to lethargic on the field, like he is exhausted.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Air balls, bezan ziresh. Go watch the hightlights, and notice the FREAKING FIRST MOVE they make, against Turkmenistan.. like small kids who are affraid of a bully. I watched the highlights over and over again, BARELY did an iranian player find himself inside their penalty area WITH the ball at his feet, they couldnt PLAY the ball up the field into their area, against Turkmenistan. khoda be dadeh in team berese against the likes of Japan and Australia. The tactic failed 1000%, they relied on air balls and corners, had 1000 of them, and couldnt turn it to success.
                        So many negative posts from you today man. Yes I re-watched the highlights and we had so many chances where we couldn't score. If any of those balls where in the net today you'd come back and praise this young new team.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          They rely on bekesh ziresh tactics because they're told to do so. Look at Zoobahan for instance. Playing a beautiful fluid passing football with far less talented players. From keeper to defender to midfielder to wingers to midfield until they find a hole in the opponent's positioning and exploit it. TM was playing like headless chickens.

Comment

Should have done it after Lebanon. Not a single good thing has come of his reign since, as we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              Australia won against kyrgyzstan 2-1 away. But kyrgyzstan won the shot statitstics 22-13 and 9-2 on corners! Asian football is getting closer
                              but they won the game, they won the asian cup, they won friendlies against very good teams.

Comment

If he fails to get at least 20 points from this group he should be fired

Comment

Working...
                                X