AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
    Two-faced? I use my name, my picture and say my own opinion and stand behind what I say. I came here to congratulate Iranian football fans and you come over to call me an a$$licker and two-faced? Not that I care about what you think about me, but this namecalling and personal attack is uncalled for.
    I was watching live, a lot of tajik and iranian fans were swearing at me non-stop. It was disappointing. You probably were one of those name-callers I suppose.
    There are enough trash-talkers among every group. I just don't like dealing with trash-talkers, I like exchanging healthy opinions with rational and respectful people.
    As I said before, thank you for being active here and please don't let one bad experience drive you away. The majority of people here do not think the same as what was said about you and we appreciate the discussions we can have here with diverse group of people. Good luck in upcoming match in WCQ.

Comment

PERSONAL DATA
      • Full name Reza Jafari
      • Country Iran
      • Age 19
      • Date of birth January 11 1997
      • Height 1.77 m
      SENIOR CAREER
      • YEARS TEAMS
      • 2013 - 2013 Iran U-17
      • 2015 - 2016 Iran U-19
      • 2015 - 2016 Saipa
      IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE
      شیره

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
        Please keep your comment(s) respectful. Using derogatory terms are not necessary, especially to an Uzbek member.
        I will not post to Ahad or about him anymore. Will let you guys decide for yourselves in due time. I don't comment on YouTube channels which he is what he is accusing me of when he's the one doing it. Plus he had nasty comments towards Iran and its players in Uzbek language as if Uzbekistan is Italy football team. Then he shows up here with a different viewpoint. You guys will notice this as I have if he is going to be active online discussing Iran. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

REZA JAFARI LOOKING TO EMULATE IRAN SENIOR TEAM

/ Oct 25 2016 /

Manama: The AFC U-19 Championship Bahrain 2016 quarter-final encounter between Uzbekistan and Islamic Republic of Iran, both Central Asian heavyweights, had all the markings of a classic match, made more significant by a coveted slot in the FIFA U-20 World Cup Korea Republic 2017.

For large portions, the match was a battle for midfield supremacy. The finishing half, however, was basically a Reza Jafari show, with the Iran striker dazzling his way to register a brace against the young White Wolves.“I am so grateful to get the goals tonight.

After hitting the bar both against Yemen and Japan, I really needed a good performance in the tournament. I could not have asked for a better time to score than today,” the Saipa FC player told the-AFC.com.

The teenager’s quick feet and lethal finishing not only ensured Iran’s safe passage to the FIFA U-20 World Cup Korea 2017, it breathes new hope to finally end a 40-year title drought for the Iranians.“Yes I am aware of our record. We don’t see it as added pressure but as added motivation. Our senior players are our role models. We want to succeed just as they have,” said the striker who reveres Reza Ghoochannejhad of Eredivisie side Heenreveen as one of his idols.

Iran’s senior side have been on an impressive run recently which has seen them reaffirm their position as the continent’s best team after leaping 10 places to occupy 27th place in the latest FIFA World Rankings.

“The matches he played in the recent World Cup qualifiers have really inspired me and I hope we can follow his example,” added the teenager.Despite their convincing victory, Jafari warned caution against Saudi Arabia in their upcoming semi-final match.

“We cannot underestimate them. They have continued to improve with each match in the competition. But as we said before, we did not come here to just qualify for Korea Republic, we came here to win.”

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            As long as you are respectful toward Iran and Iranians we welcome you here. Don't mind Farhad, he has a beef with an Uzbek member from another forum.

About swearing Tajiks or Iranians: cyber bullying is not a new phenomena. Every country has some idiots and unfortunately we can not do anything about it.
            You must have me mistaken. What other forum? Despite social media, I only post on PFDC and used to post on ISP. PS I have always been respectful to foreign members on here. I apologize if I was being harsh on him but I noticed a trend with him from u16 to WCQ to u19 on these forums and YouTube afc hub channel.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              He was simply slow and lost the race when Reza Jfari shift the gear.
              Reza was a reserve player but after the first match Peyrovani played him for his strange 4-1-4-1 system versus Japan , He was most dangerous of our "offense" aganst Japan and only crossbar prevented his goal , he repeat that during yemen game. He is one of 3 Saipa young players ( soltanimehr, Shojaei)and player in IPL as a reserve few minutes.

He was part of U17 world cup , Only player from That squad . Chaab was member but disqualified (suspicion about his age-He failed bone test).
              His goal against Uzbekistan was beautiful and result of experience and skills.
              Don't feel bad, Our Team ( C) Chaab does not deserve to start or be a team leader and i have been asking for replacing him as Captain over a yearbut Coaches like him. Khakpour U22 Coach even Invited him for U22.!!

Uzbek was a better side versus Iran U19 but this was one of those game that Iran was not suppose to lose. I very much doubt Iran U19 can survive that sort of 8 men defense line versus Saudi, but who knows , it's football and Possibilities.
              Similar to what our U-16 did. Delfini was our first choice striker, after sub-par performance in first game, he was subbed for Allahyar Sayyad. Who was brilliant and the coach never looked back, opting to start with Allahyar over Delfini (except finals game where both started). Peirovani also had Chaab in mind, but Jafari was a better player and Jafari has started for us since.

Comment

40 year drought was unexpected for me.

It's seems to be that Iran is historically bad at youth competitions.

In that case, we should be over the moon for qualifying for both U-17 and U-20 world cups. The latter gets a lot of scout exposure. An example is Grujic from the champions Serbia, who will probably play today for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  40 year drought was unexpected for me.

It's seems to be that Iran is historically bad at youth competitions.

In that case, we should be over the moon for qualifying for both U-17 and U-20 world cups. The latter gets a lot of scout exposure. An example is Grujic from the champions Serbia, who will probably play today for Liverpool.
                  16 year drought in qualifying for U-20 World Cup.

40 year drought in winning it. Let's hope we can break this drought as well.

In U16, we've qualified 5 out of 9 times since 2000. Won it once in 2008 with Kaveh Rezai and Payam Sadeghian leading the way. Not bad, but could be much better.

Comment

^^

We could have also qualified for Olympics if U22 have had Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi & Azmoon.
                    It was not handled properly.
                    Instead we took Chaab, Kamandani & Fazeli

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      ^^

We could have also qualified for Olympics if U22 have had Jahanbakhsh, Ezatollahi & Azmoon.
                      It was not handled properly.
                      Instead we took Chaab, Kamandani & Fazeli
                      No my friend I am sick of people saying that, we should have qualified even with those players. The problem was the shitty team play not the players.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        No my friend I am sick of people saying that, we should have qualified even with those players. The problem was the shitty team play not the players.
                        The point he's trying to make is that it was mismanaged, from administrative to coaching staff (tactically, psychologically etc.). That team was packed - Mahdi Torabi, Milad Mohammad, Ali Karimi etc.

Comment

Let's see if this team has a winners mentality and can go all the way through to the 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            May be as you said "we should have.." but we didn't. I am of opinion that addition of Azmoon, Jahanbakhsh & Ezatollahi would have help us to qualify. It was within our grasp ..

Comment

So is CQ confirmed to go watch the boys in Bahrain for their final 2 games ?? It should be a huge confidence booster if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                                I will not post to Ahad or about him anymore. Will let you guys decide for yourselves in due time. I don't comment on YouTube channels which he is what he is accusing me of when he's the one doing it. Plus he had nasty comments towards Iran and its players in Uzbek language as if Uzbekistan is Italy football team. Then he shows up here with a different viewpoint. You guys will notice this as I have if he is going to be active online discussing Iran. Time will tell.
                                Thanks Farhad jan for this reply.
                                Let us keep conversations civil. Thank you in advance.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X