No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man couldn't they find anyone better than this Peyrovani, even Afazeli was way better choice.

Comment

Khoobe khoobe ajale nakon

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Shekari keeps losing the ball and never making an attempt to win it back.

Shitty attitude.
        sign of having a big head as a player....something I've noticed recently with sardar
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran has absolutely no match plan, although the Uzbeks defensive line looks really hurtable.
          Shekari might be a great talent but as some guys mentioned his attitude is miserable.

Hope we play better in the second half.

Comment

If Iran wins today, they automatically qualify for world cup?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Unfair scoreline, really. But this is the nature of football.

Iran just laid-off after they scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Man couldn't they find anyone better than this Peyrovani, even Afazeli was way better choice.
                "Afazeli"

Hahahhahahahahahah, Afazeli would've knocked us out of the group stage. Grade A loser.

Comment

This is the ugliest game i ever watched from any Iran football team in Asian level, they are so hopeless that they go free kick from half field. That is just embarrassing to watch!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                    If Iran wins today, they automatically qualify for world cup?
                    Yes, they will qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      sign of having a big head as a player....something I've noticed recently with sardar
                      Something is up with Sardar. Pictures from the last TM game really has me worried. I hope he isn't partying too much and keeps his focus on football.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This is the ugliest game i ever watched from any Iran football team in Asian level, they have so hopeless that they go free kick from half field. That is just embarrassing to watch!!
                        Totally representative of the coach. I hope that the federation is sensible and if we do qualify for the Under-19 world cup, to get a good coach in there. Someone like a Golmohammadi will even do. This is not good.

Comment

What's wrong with the chat box on AFC Hub's YouTube channel? Filled with degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Totally representative of the coach. I hope that the federation is sensible and if we do qualify for the Under-19 world cup, to get a good coach in there. Someone like a Golmohammadi will even do. This is not good.
                            If we win Peyrovani will be kept as Tm Omid coach.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              What's wrong with the chat box on AFC Hub's YouTube channel? Filled with degenerates.
                              Never read the comments!

Comment

I have no idea why they have made such a big deal out of Shekari. He's too hyped for his own good. he's lazy, too relaxed to the point of being careless.

My picks of the best are the captain #13 (who saved a couple of 100% chances and has been exemplary in midfield (I think he's the DM) and #23 who's just as good as the captain.

My problem with this team is they try to overdo the dribbling and individual moves (that most of the time they lose the ball anyway!!) when they can easily make the best moves with a simple pass. If I were the coach I'd pull a couple of these aside and slap them till they understand the best way is to play a SIMPLE game. Dont try to show off. dont try to dribble when you have 3 ppl on you. Nobody gives a shit, let alone an award to who dribbled how many in a game.

In the last 15 minutes they became way too defensive and pulled back too far into our side that has allowed the uzbeks to freely control the middle of the pitch.
                                They gotta use the wings and spread the ball and open the game when they have possession. Not kick the ball up field.

with a few simple tweaks they can pull off the win here. Play smple, look for a pass and dont overdo dribbles.

Comment

Working...
                                X