Iman Mobali for Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    He wasn't in the squad for WC 2006 in Germany, because he made a foul on "Napoleon" Ali Daei and his royal highness didn't like him anymore so he ordered his assistant Branko Ivankovic to exclude him from the squad. He was never given a fair chance he was mostly a sub in the last few minutes of the game during the Branko era. After that event Mobali lacked ambition to prove himself, so he went to Dubai and made himself some money.

Having said that Queiroz seems to favour more physical hard working players rather than technically gifted players like Khalatbari and Mobali but whom lack physical presence. Big mistake imo. Mobali will never get a chance, Iman is the most disadvantaged player in iranian history. One thing is for certain, if Mansourian was headcoach of TM, he would not only invite Mobali but let him start as a fixed player because he knows his quality.

He single-handedly made Foolad Khuzestan champions in Iran for the first time, and did the same with the lowly Al Shabab in UAE. And now he's shining again for Naft Tehran, good for him!
    Bring him back to TM and redo the past mistake when he is still having some steam left in him. We seriously lack experienced steam in our MF since Neko left. Neko was our best captain. I miss him. His character and experience is missed in TM. Ando can not fill his captain position.

Javan gerai is good but not at any expense. Look at our veterans in our team in MF and FW positions to see this. We have only Ando, HajSafi and Ashkan... Ando is good player but has anger management issue. Dejagah is our best player whenever he is fit, but since he joined Qatari club he is on decline, HajSafi is our handyman who may have to move to LB to cover for Pooladi for the time being. Shojai is inconsistent and pretty wasted in Qatar. An experienced CMF or DMF can hold the team together even if Ashkan or Ando being sent away on yellow cards. Mobali or someone with his qualities can fill up the gap while we test our younger talents in that positions like Ezatollahi. Aria could help us in there too or our wasted talents like Navidkia if he was not injured. (I loved Zandi and Navidkia)

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Bring him back to TM and redo the past mistake when he is still having some steam left in him. We seriously lack experienced steam in our MF since Neko left. Neko was our best captain. I miss him. His character and experience is missed in TM. Ando can not fill his captain position.

Javan gerai is good but not at any expense. Look at our veterans in our team in MF and FW positions to see this. We have only Ando, HajSafi and Ashkan... Ando is good player but anger management issue. Dejagah is our best player whenever he is fit, but since he joined Qatari club he is on decline, HajSafi is our handyman. May have to move to LB for cover for Pooladi for time being. Shojai is inconsistent and pretty wasted in Qatar. An experienced CMF or DMF can hold the team together even if Ashkan or Ando being sent away on yellow cards. Mobali or someone in his qualities can fill up the gap while we test our younger talents in that positions like Ezatollahi. Aria could help us in there too or our wasted talents like Navidkia if he was not injured. (I loved Zandi and Navidkia)

I hope that Ando calms down for TM games especially now that he is the captain, he has to be the role model. I just fear that he could very easily fail to keep his calm vs Arab teams for example, the problem is that he isn't composed like Javad in ''dargiri''s

Comment

Working...
      X