X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    bahrain will play all 3 of their games in same stadium

iran will play first 3 games in 3 different stadiums
    At least we get a decent pitch for the game w Bahrain!

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
      Perfect for them to roll on

Comment

UAE 1 Malaysia 0

Comment

One Iraqi player (Ali Faiz) has tested positive for Covid-19.

Bahrain and it’s wonderful hosting abilities. Please tell me again how IFF was wrong for fighting the AFC on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Bahrain and it’s wonderful hosting abilities. Please tell me again how IFF was wrong for fighting the AFC on this.
            Does he start for Iraq? A depleted Iraq squad would do us wonders in qualifying, especially if our NT is fully vaccinated and theirs isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Does he start for Iraq? A depleted Iraq squad would do us wonders in qualifying, especially if our NT is fully vaccinated and theirs isn't.
              I'd like us to beat both Iraq and Bahrain with all their stars fully fit.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                Bahrain knows how to hit the nerve !
                They give us crappy pitch for hong kong , then good pitch for their game against us , then again good pitch for poinless game against cambodia , then crappy pitch against Iraq.

They gave iraq the same pitch ( Al Muharraq stadium ) for all their games. So they get used it when they are playing against us.

Comment

No time anymore for talks about the pitch, its time to destroy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    I’m not looking it at from that viewpoint - this is more to the point against those who thought Bahrain is a good host. All the teams except Bahrain are in the same hotel. Knowing Bahrain they would use any situation to their advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Bahrain knows how to hit the nerve !
                      They give us crappy pitch for hong kong , then good pitch for their game against us , then again good pitch for poinless game against cambodia , then crappy pitch against Iraq.

They gave iraq the same pitch ( Al Muharraq stadium ) for all their games. So they get used it when they are playing against us.
                      We’re not playing in Al-Muharraq anymore. Our last two games are in Isa Town.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I’m not looking it at from that viewpoint - this is more to the point against those who thought Bahrain is a good host. All the teams except Bahrain are in the same hotel. Knowing Bahrain they would use any situation to their advantage.
                        Right now, Bahrainis are busy at work connecting the heating and air conditioning duct work of Taremi and Azmoun's room to the infected Iraqi player...

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                          We’re not playing in Al-Muharraq anymore. Our last two games are in Isa Town.
                          What is the difference
                          Freaking Island is not that big
                          You fit the whole f**ing country is Tehran

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                            What is the difference
                            Freaking Island is not that big
                            You fit the whole f**ing country is Tehran
                            Chill down lol. There might be a huge difference, the state of the pitch was a disaster in Al-Muharraq. Hopefully it’s better in Isa Town.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Are they allowed out of their hotels? How on earth has a player managed to get it if they've only been allowed at the hotel and training and games?! Surely this should raise a lot of concerns for Team Melli who are staying at the same hotel! I wouldn't be surprised if our players also start getting positive tests because of this... Bahrain and AFC's awful corruption on full display...

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                Are they allowed out of their hotels? How on earth has a player managed to get it if they've only been allowed at the hotel and training and games?! Surely this should raise a lot of concerns for Team Melli who are staying at the same hotel! I wouldn't be surprised if our players also start getting positive tests because of this... Bahrain and AFC's awful corruption on full display...
                                They have all been vaccinated so quite safe.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X