Clear All

Saudi seem to be quite soorakh!
    Good luck against Uruguay and Hopefully an Egypt+Salah

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      Saudi seem to be quite soorakh!
      Good luck against Uruguay and Hopefully an Egypt+Salah
      LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!!!!!!
      It seems like the 8-0ers were sure of conceding that first goal as right before it 2 of their players began grassrolling.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Peru is very strong, and they brought (!) 19.000 fans to st. gallen stadium and make that a nice home match. peru will qualify and kick denmark out, also they will beat australia. peru will make a lot of fun this world cup. they will fight and their fans score 1 goal every match by thereself, so all teams will go into the match with an 0:1 handicap.

And saudis hat great friendlies and good camp. they are not that bad and even have a chance to qualify. do not underestimate them, with all the matches they planed, they will be prepared by playing strong nations, while their group is doable...i rate the chance not that high, but something say to me, they can do it, specially an opening match is something else, and russia is not in form when it comes to results lately.

we will see, but a k.o. match iran vs. saudi arabia or egypt would be a dream. kick their asses in an knockout match, that will be the match we want...on this stage..

and btw nice to see guerrero back, i wished him this world cup for his nation after so many years. thanks fifa..
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

yeah saudi played so many decent and progressively got worse results, probably will come to head when germany thrash them 8-0 next. Very great preparation and a ton of improvement for them. They seem to learn a lot from each match, and im sure they will be a dark horse in the WC.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            yeah saudi played so many decent and progressively got worse results, probably will come to head when germany thrash them 8-0 next. Very great preparation and a ton of improvement for them. They seem to learn a lot from each match, and im sure they will be a dark horse in the WC.

LOL
            LMAOOO, but tbh im trying to refrain from talking shit about saudi until we play spain....

Comment

Brazil is going to win the World Cup.

Comment

It’s actually mind blowing how Saudi’s have had by far the best friendly match preparations and arrangements compared to any other lower level team, and yet they’ll probably still crash out last in arguably the easiest group at the World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  It’s actually mind blowing how Saudi’s have had by far the best friendly match preparations and arrangements compared to any other lower level team, and yet they’ll probably still crash out last in arguably the easiest group at the World Cup
                  Proves that money can't buy class, ability, or gheyrat.

If we perform well in the group TM will be living proof of that.
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

The thing is germany is probably really pissed about losing to austria..lol wouldnt want to be saudi arabia at this point

Comment

saudi had good friendlies, but beating russia and uruguay is hard for them

Comment

So Morocco's Ziyech is reportedly headed to Roma, I hope our key players can wrap up transfers before the WC so it's not on their mind during the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          So Morocco's Ziyech is reportedly headed to Roma, I hope our key players can wrap up transfers before the WC so it's not on their mind during the games.
                          Nobody would sign our players before WC!
                          And its good, let them give their best shot at WC to be signed!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            Jahanbakhsh deserves to sign with a team of equal level

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_...#Current_squad
                              I just noticed that Iniesta, still the most influential player for Spain NT moved to a Japanese team. He signed a three-year contract and will earn 25 million euros annually. 75M euros in total.....The transfer spending of Asian football clubs is getting insane.

Comment

^ where have you been the last couple of weeks when this transfer was on TV everyday?

And FYI: this is nothing, in China the teams have to pay the same amount of money they pay for buying a foreign player to the goverment. So if they would buy Ronaldo for 100M they have to pay the Chinese government 100M as well......

Comment

Working...
                                X