Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Loool I went to zarf beshuram, and Espania conceeded..
    Please wash your dishes and laundry and anything else during our game too! Appreciated!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

And Navid don't watch the match for maximum luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Loool raftam zarf beshuram, va Espania goal khord..
        Give me u adress! I will bring u my dishes and u can wash them 90 min
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          And Navid don't watch the match for maximum luck!
          Navid is not gonna watch the match, since he already made up his mind “we gonna lose anyway”....

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^

j/k Navid....

Comment

For ramadan Saudia Arabia should donate its world cup spot to Italy or Holland. It is the Holy month after all

Comment

Unless Spain is doing a CQ trick, this is PPP or piss poor performance by them. Nope I’m not saying we will tie or beat them but there’s reason to be hopeful. So much is going on, on their left flank that Rezaeian gonaa have a ball of a time, bring back Vouria- Please!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  Unless Spain is doing a CQ trick, this is PPP or piss poor performance by them. Nope I’m not saying we will tie or beat them but there’s reason to be hopeful. So much is going on, on their left flank that Rezaeian gonaa have a ball of a time, bring back Vouria- Please!
                  Asencio realistically is going to savage Rezaiean.

Comment

just on lyft, my driver was egyptian. Started talking about WC and quickly we both began talking shit about saudi. Lasted the entire drive. He said he thought Iran had a good chance against morocco but that they were a very tough team.

Comment

Originally posted by jojofaith View Post
                      For ramadan Saudia Arabia should donate its world cup spot to Italy or Holland. It is the Holy month after all
                      Would be so great

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        just on lyft, my driver was egyptian. Started talking about WC and quickly we both began talking shit about saudi. Lasted the entire drive. He said he thought Iran had a good chance against morocco but that they were a very tough team.
                        Dasht Tarof mikard.
                        If you were Saudi he would say the opposite and switch the groups.

Comment

saudi arabia reminds me of the neighbor from the movie Borat. we want a friendly with italy, so they play italy. we schedule a friendly with greece, they play greece. rumors say that we are to play peru, the play peru they wanna be us so bad
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

Switzerland held a full strength spain to a 1-1 draw. Theres hope yet.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Switzerland held a full strength spain to a 1-1 draw. Theres hope yet.
                              actually without Ramos, without Carvajal, without Isco, 60 minutes Iniesta and lots of new Trials ....beside that Switzerland scored on a Karius like mistake of DeGea.....actually they could have lost easily 5 or 6:zero....super lucky result and the spanish side didnt really go full gas.

Comment

Spain was not all the convincing!!!
                                Iran will not be a pushover and will give Spain a good run for their money.

Comment

Working...
                                X