No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO ITS NOT! You just have to stay composed. Do you know how you beat Spain you play long balls & keep your defenders close to the 18 meter box. Please dont make the mistake of thinking they are invincible! They are beatable very beatable, against Switzerland it was even.

Comment

Spain will pick us to pieces if we don’t get our defensive line sorted out and drilled sooner. Might be a matter of damage control against them, we’ll be wanting to make sure they don’t destroy our spirits before facing Portugal where we’re more likely to take a point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In other news Saudi Arabia are losing 3-0 to Peru...

Comment

No Cheshmi.

Please...

Comment

Peru friendly that was scheduled months ago would have been so clutch. They are a pretty strong team

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              Spain will pick us to pieces if we don’t get our defensive line sorted out and drilled sooner. Might be a matter of damage control against them, we’ll be wanting to make sure they don’t destroy our spirits before facing Portugal where we’re more likely to take a point
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The horrible thing about the fact that Spain is our 2nd match - even if we lose with a small margin like 0-2, it probably won't be enough on the final match day to qualify for next round assuming Portugal wins against Morocco and has a better goal difference IF we tie them 0-0 or 1-1.

Comment

Portugal will not win against Morocco guaranteed!

Comment

Why does Saudua Arabia even bother going to the world cup? I mean what does it take for them to get embarassed?? Shitty team & the dumbest people on planet earth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    The horrible thing about the fact that Spain is our 2nd match - even if we lose with a small margin like 0-2, it probably won't be enough on the final match day to qualify for next round assuming Portugal wins against Morocco and has a better goal difference IF we tie them 0-0 or 1-1.

I remember reading on reddit or twitter that top teams tend to struggle the most in the second game of the world cup. Like Argentina in 2014 against us, and there are many other instances of that. I'll try to find where I saw that. Spain will likely make statements in their opening match, and on their way to clearing the group against Morocco in match 3. The second match will be less important for them in my mind. They will win, but they have less to play for against us, compared to the other two matches.

They will probably still win, but I could see it playing out 1-0 or 2-0, and they pull back to avoid injury/loss of stamina. The first game they will go all out, and I could see a bigger margin against Portugal, which assuming we can beat Morocco will help us tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by jojofaith View Post
                      Why does Saudua Arabia even bother going to the world cup? I mean what does it take for them to get embarassed?? Shitty team & the dumbest people on planet earth!!!
                      They actually played well against Italy
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Spain game against Swtizerland playing now shows a level of game i have rarely seen from a team, and it's not like Switzerland are kids ... This Spanish team is frightening ... Unless we don't play defensively with less space in the back, play with the physical strenght of our player and play a bit dirty and count on high balls, free kicks and headers, they will torn us apart. They are definitely playing at another level from Portugal. the game is actually 1/1 but it could have realstically been 10/1.

The only weaknesses of Spain from what i see is the physical power of their player, their goalkeeper and their game on the air which is not existent.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL SPAIN SUCK

Comment

That Swiss goal against Spain is giving me hope, but we aren't as good as this Swiss team, also David De Gea prob won't make a similar error again

Comment

You're wrong my brother. Spain are no world beaters. The team that plays long & forces their midfield to move from deep in their half is going to give them problems. I'm not convinced by Spain or Portugal. Iran can tie Spain & beef portugal. Iran players need a mentality change that is all

Comment

Loool raftam zarf beshuram, va Espania goal khord..

Comment

Working...
                                X