No announcement yet.

Get to know our opponents in the upcoming Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korea looks incredibly weak at their own home, we did not even concede 2 goals against Qatar, I think we can be very optimistic about our chances to beat Korea in Azadi next week.

Comment

Iraq just scored the equalizer

1-1

'60

Comment

Please stop talking about Iran beating Korea.

We have a game in an hour, lets focus on that, then we can shift to Korea.

Comment

it might be abit off topic, the girl who played in jumong, she is in the stadium her husband play for korea and sweanse

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Korea looks incredibly weak at their own home, we did not even concede 2 goals against Qatar, I think we can be very optimistic about our chances to beat Korea in Azadi next week.
            Today's game against Qatar won't reflect Korea's performance against IRAN in 5 days.

We are talking about a rivalry here, I'm pretty sure that Korea will be playing different than how they did today.

Comment

the scores show how tough it is to beat teams even if you are playing at home. Every game will be tough.

Also, as much as I hate the way they built this qatar team, but at least they don't grassroll because of all their international players.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Korea equalised, the goal was expected

2-2

Comment

Another goal by Korea, they fought themselves back in the game

3-2

Comment

well Korea made a good comeback 3-2
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

is 3-2 if qatar lose they are prety much out, they need a draw min

Comment

Red card for korean player. oh boy
                        sigpic

Comment

Korea is not playing that great but they have managed to score three goals. A tie in this game will be great for Iran and Uzbeks. I wish Iran and Uzbeks to go from our group.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

South Korea will play with one less player, red card South Korea in min. 70.

As I said before, injuries and yellow/red cards are very important in back to back games.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

4 Koreans are now carded for the match against Iran.

Including 1 red card.

Comment

Japan won 2-1 vs. Iraq in injury time

Comment

Working...
                                X