• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Iraq!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Forza Iraq!
      They hate us and you post this nonsense? If they don't cheat off the field (overage players) and on the field (wasting time from 1st minute of game yesterday), they would be a feel-good story.

You're just a shit-starter Zamboor lol

Comment

Qatar had a friendly today vs. Iraq. Qatar won 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Qatar had a friendly today vs. Iraq. Qatar won 2-1.
          This is not Iraq main squad, most of players and legionnaires are with u-23 team in Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            They hate us and you post this nonsense? If they don't cheat off the field (overage players) and on the field (wasting time from 1st minute of game yesterday), they would be a feel-good story.

You're just a shit-starter Zamboor lol
            They are the only team in the world that basically have the same "U23" team as their senior team. I wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              They are the only team in the world that basically have the same "U23" team as their senior team. I wonder why
              Z Joon, have you heard of this young, up-and-coming Iraq player named Younnis Mahmoud? I hear he's tearing it up in the U-14 World Cup! Iraqis are so good, how do they do so well on the youth level?

Comment

Went asking around for the Qatar lineup on Iraqi forums. Qatar asked that the game be closed to the public in order to usher secrecy in their tactics. Thankfully was able to get this off the Iraqi fans on bigsoccer.

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/...027772/page-21

Claude Amin-GK

Pedro Miguel (RB)- Mohammad Musa- Ibrahim Majid- Khalid Muftah(LB) as defense.

Luiz Martin- Abdurahman Muhammad (CMs)

Boualem Khoukhi -Rodrigo Tabata- Ismael Mohammad(second striker)

Sebastian Soria

Interesting that they are giving Soria a chance again. They have 8 foreigners/players of other descent in their lineup. Khoukhi is Algerian. Amin is French/Tunisian, Musa is born in Qatar to Sudanese parents, Majid is Kuwaiti, and the rest speak for themselves.
                Looks like they are looking to attack and break quickly with speedy wingers. We can take them if we stick to our plan and execute.
                Edit: I might be saying this kind of as a joke, but I doubt CQ peruses bigsoccer.com and if anyone has a way of reaching them or anyone in TM with this please do. Just trying to do our part to maximize our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Went asking around for the Qatar lineup on Iraqi forums. Qatar asked that the game be closed to the public in order to usher secrecy in their tactics. Thankfully was able to get this off the Iraqi fans on bigsoccer.

Claude Amin-GK

Sebastian Soria

Interesting that they are giving Soria a chance again. They have 8 foreigners/players of other descent in their lineup. Khoukhi is Algerian. Amin is French/Tunisian, Musa is born in Qatar to Sudanese parents, Majid is Kuwaiti, and the rest speak for themselves.

Looks like they are looking to attack and break quickly with speedy wingers. We can take them if we stick to our plan and execute.

Edit: I might be saying this kind of as a joke, but I doubt CQ peruses bigsoccer.com and if anyone has a way of reaching them or anyone in TM with this please do. Just trying to do our part to maximize our chances.
                  I should hope they adapt an attacking formation @ Azadi ..! Although we are somewhat vulnerable defensively on both wingback positions if the usual Rezaeeian n Ehsan deputized ..!
                  That's why it's my preference to line up a back line of
                  Montazeri--PAG---Hossaini---Milad
                  & bench Rezaeeian n HS or @ a very least push Ehsan up to LM.

Mine is a decent mix of youth & veterans
                  Energy n experience

Comment

I know it's not their main squad and they actually follow by the Under-23 rules - but kudos for South Korea for making it to the next round of the Olympics. They had tied 3-3 with Germany's U-23 team.

Comment

All 3 Asian teams had more than acceptable performance and they lost only 1 match in 9 games played(Japan) and if it wasn't for Japanese keeper mistakes they should have won their match against Nigeria.

I guess both Japan and Iraq deserved to qualify, Specially Japan with 4 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Forza Iraq!
                        Please stop...
                        maa bachehaaye iroonim
                        hamishe irooni mimoonim
                        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

I will never forget Iraqi fans making fun of Sardar for crying in that shameful, cheating Asian Cup exit. They had their cheating, overage players crying yesterday, we didn't post anything. Class is just higher.

Sardar Azmoun >>> Your whole damn team!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Claude Amin-GK

Sebastian Soria

we will rape this united nation team in tehran

Comment

Real Betis (Spain) won 1-0 against Qatar in a friendly today

Comment

Qatar still on course to play against Thailand/Jordan later this month. Not sure what they are up to, but a friendly against Thailand won't help them get ready for us at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X