No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not against promising players going to Persepolis, even though I am Esteghlali. Because it will be good for our national team.

Branko's Persepolis is fantastic and young, promising players can learn a lot from him and the team he has brought in Iran (Apparently the fitness coach Branko has brought to Iran is amazing and is really helping their team)

Comment

Morteza Poolaliganji seems to be on the verge of joining Al-Sadd

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1294665...B4%D8%AA%D9%85

Comment

Ahmad Kamdar joins Zob Ahan from Siah Jamegan.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=273007

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          http://90tv.ir/news/196256/%d8%a8%db...86%d9%86%d8%af
          http://90tv.ir/news/196170/%d8%a2%d8...88%d9%86%d8%af
          http://90tv.ir/news/196172/%d8%b1%d8...a7%d9%86%d8%af

- Persepolis now wants Beiranvand on loan considering Naft isn't ready to give him away as he has a contract until 2017.

- Naft will not give Amiri to Persepolis, Mansourian considers him as too important to release him to any team.

- Sadeghian has an offer from Tractor Sazi and Saba
          Sadeghian retired again LOL. some of our players are a joke.

Comment

Mohsen Foroozan joins Rah Ahan

Comment

Beiranvand is Esteghlali, really highly doubt he will go to Persepolis
              That's why they said about Iman Sadeghi as well...unfortunately money is more worth than the "jersey" these days.

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
              it is good that PP is losing the 2 goalkeepers. now Branko can choose the right one. I said before from day 1. Nielson was the one to keep and not sosha. Derakhshan did the biggest damage ow, pp would have had 39 points by now
              That Botox monster removed Nilson to bring in a unknown overweight Brazilian dude, khak bar saresh! I will never forget him; he was the one that started our GK problems again.

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
              No way Nilson should come back. With all due respect, he wasn't even performing that well when he was with us, not to mention he is 41 or something. I'm not saying keepers can't play for long stretches, but this is pushing it. The best thing would be to resolve this makani fiasco, and get a second goalkeeper of some sort.
              Sorry bro, you can’t be more wrong, this is absolutely false! Nilson was the best GK of the league, immediately fixed our GK problems and was loved by everyone due to his passion for the team. You are right about the age factor though, that’s the only think we should think consider as nobody knows how long he can continue his career.

Saeid Daghighi? Really? To Sepahan oonam This dude is an average Azadegan league player at best I don't understand how these teams offer him contracts, I couldn't believe Gostaresh wanted him never mind Sepahan He gotta have connections or something
              Daghighi had 2-3 relative decent seasons, even CQ invited him and he scored, so I don’t think he is that play as you say. However I fully agree, the guy has no business in a team like Sepahan!

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I never understood how someone who is a diehard esteghlali could play for Persepolis and vise versa. If beiro's heart is with Esteghlal he shouldn't come to Persepolis
              GA jaan it’s simple, they are not that "diehard" to begin with. They will choose money over their passion - and then shamefully call it "professionalism".

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              He blatantly expressed his passion and love for Esteghlal. I think from the psychological point of view at least, his move to Perspolis may be a wrong decision. God forbid if he performs below average for a few games, the fans in the stadium won't tolerate it and start bashing him right away!
              Exactly Keano jaan. Beirandvand has to perform from day one, because fans won't forgive him any mistake since he expressed his love for SS - especially since we really want to go for the championship and can’t afford losing valuable points. This means he doesn’t really have time to adapt himself to the spotlight, pressure and the whole team overall. This is too risky, I don’t consider Beirandvand to be mentally stable enough and he really is too inexperienced.

I always cringe when our promising players move to SS and Persepolis because these two teams have a very poor record of maintaining and developing star Iranian players, pretty much usually ruin them... Such a shame Beiranvand's agent can't simply find a European team for him, Naft was the perfect professional and bi-hashieh team where he could've stayed until a Euro move happened, now most sorkhabi players tend to very rarely find a way to transfer to Europe once they have a taste of that spotlight. I don't even remember when was the last time a player contracted to Esteghlal or Persepolis went to Europe
              I guess the next player to leave Naft in the close future will unfortunately be Amiri, at least I hope he will be smart and join Sepahan or Zob Ahan if he eventually moves...
              At the end Z joon, it doesn’t matter much if they end up in Perspolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan, Zob Ahan, Foolad, Gostaresh or wherever else. I know people love to blindly jump on the sorkhabi bashing, but to be honest: Whoever stays in Iran declines anyway at a certain point or at very best stagnates. Sure, their downfall often might be faster at sorkhabi clubs due to the higher amount of fans, which results into immense hashiye & pressure and players have no margin for errors. However looking at the bigger picture you will see the "result" is the same at the end...

btw. Haghighi was the last one joining Europe from Perspolis.

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              LOL @ Sadeghian.

On his latest Instagram post, he announces his retirement from football.
              LOL I would put him in the Top 5 of our most talented players, but there is no hope for this dude anymore as nobody seems to be able to fix his mental issues.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/195888/آخرین-وضع...±-نارنجی

Lol, Esteghlal were seriously chasing Mehdi Torabi, and Mazloumi wanted to get him at all costs. They tried swapping him for Pero Pejic with Saipa, but Saipa's director said that there is no way that they will give Torabi away. That's some relieving news....

It's good to see teams with smaller reputations like Naft and Saipa are at least hanging to their key players and aren't just feeding sorkhabis
                Was it this mazlumi that prevent Barzay to go to getafe??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Yes it was
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In the same time, look to Barcelona with some japaneses and koreans in their young teams : http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol...jugadores.html

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      you guys have to remember, if a player wants to transfer to another country they need to pay the club a fee, the coach a fee and the agent a fee in iran. I can't remember who it was that mention this on navad, that the coaches in IPL want a fee on a transfare. it is possible that mazloum wanted to get a portion of the transfer but the player refused so he is blocking the move
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        you guys have to remember, if a player wants to transfer to another country they need to pay the club a fee, the coach a fee and the agent a fee in iran. I can't remember who it was that mention this on navad, that the coaches in IPL want a fee on a transfare. it is possible that mazloum wanted to get a portion of the transfer but the player refused so he is blocking the move
                        So it is more shameful than this guy want more $$$ to buy few more chelo kabab to grow his belly and destroy the career of a player and maybe the hope of better Iran in internation stage (Asian cup and WC)

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                          Khak ba sare in Mazloomi. Akhe in kachal che mifahme pishraft yani chi. Ayandeye Barzay ro kharab kard.
                          Bro Mazloumi is a lot of things but if I recall correctly kachal is not one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Bro Mazloumi is a lot of things but if I recall correctly kachal is not one of them
                            He wears a wig
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Btw Barzay still has foreign offers. According to himself from the likes of Getafe.

http://www.ghatreh.com/news/nn296106...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Vahid Amiri: "According to my own club, I have foreign offers. But I have never heard of them. If I get the opportunity, I'm ready to become a legionnaire."

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1294588...86%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Working...
                                X