The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Saeid Daghighi? Really? To Sepahan oonam This dude is an average Azadegan league player at best I don't understand how these teams offer him contracts, I couldn't believe Gostaresh wanted him never mind Sepahan He gotta have connections or something
    If Saeed Daghighi comes to Sepahan I will boycott Sepahan from IPL. what a sick joke!

Comment

Naft president Ghanbarzadeh:

"Beiranvand has asked the officials to join Perspolis."
      "I hope that Mansourian accets Sadeghian's move to Saba Qom."
      "Vahid Amiri will not leave Naft under any circumstances."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=272746

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/195650/%D8%AE%D8...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Former Perspolis president Amir Abedini confirmed Beiranvand transfer to Perspolis, according to Navad
        Last edited by 04041374; 01-04-2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

^ lol Naft is only going to get worse with time, they just can't keep their players. Kamyabinia, HajMohammadi, Rezaei, Padovani and now Beiranvand? Probably Sadeghian too soon.

They are also doing pretty average in the league already, Sheikhveisi is decent but not good enough to be Naft's first keeper or ACL level... No idea how they will replace Beiranvand, and don't tell me Sosha please

Comment

Senijad Ibričić is now Sepahani?!
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senijad_Ibri%C4%8Di%C4%87

And Rasoul Navidkia is going to Esteghlal or he stay in sepahan?

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
              Senijad Ibričić is now Sepahani?!
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senijad_Ibri%C4%8Di%C4%87

And Rasoul Navidkia is going to Esteghlal or he stay in sepahan?
              he will probably get traded with Alireza Ramezani or stay in Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                So Senjed is going to Sepahan?! He said he will be back!

https://www.google.com/search?q=senj...9n2Zp6REY5M%3A
                most likely he is said to travel to Isfahan along with Stimac, apparently they have agreed on terms but he has to come to Isfahan to sign contract.

Comment

Beiranvand negotiated with Perspolis and talked with journalists

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1062...%D8%B2%D8%B4-3

Comment

I never understood how someone who is a diehard esteghlali could play for Persepolis and vise versa. If beiro's heart is with Esteghlal he shouldn't come to Persepolis
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I never understood how someone who is a diehard esteghlali could play for Persepolis and vise versa. If beiro's heart is with Esteghlal he shouldn't come to Persepolis

The power of money

Comment

Those days are long gone Ghermez jan. The players don't have the passion of players in 40s, 50s and 60s.

Comment

He blatantly expressed his passion and love for Esteghlal. I think from the psychological point of view at least, his move to Perspolis may be a wrong decision. God forbid if he performs below average for a few games, the fans in the stadium won't tolerate it and start bashing him right away!

Comment

I always cringe when our promising players move to SS and Persepolis because these two teams have a very poor record of maintaining and developing star Iranian players, pretty much usually ruin them... Such a shame Beiranvand's agent can't simply find a European team for him, Naft was the perfect professional and bi-hashieh team where he could've stayed until a Euro move happened, now most sorkhabi players tend to very rarely find a way to transfer to Europe once they have a taste of that spotlight. I don't even remember when was the last time a player contracted to Esteghlal or Persepolis went to Europe

I guess the next player to leave Naft in the close future will unfortunately be Amiri, at least I hope he will be smart and join Sepahan or Zob Ahan if he eventually moves...

Comment

I guess it's good for Beiranvand. Majid Saleh was right. Naft wasn't good for him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post

The power of money
                                no he is thinking about his career and not whose fan he is. Dige esteghlal or Perspolis fan does not matter. Figo goes from barca to Madrid. Mata from chelsea to Man U. Players move these days to make a name for themselves (well in most cases. you can be Ghoochannezad and just follow the money). Beiravand in esteghlal at this time would be a bench warmer so it makes sense for him to go to perspolis. Naft Tehran is struggling with money . at least in Perspolis he will get noticed more due to TV coverage.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X