No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Varzesh3, Rah Ahan owner, club president and coach had a meeting and agreed on 300.000 € transfer fee for Milad Mohammadi to join Terek Grozny.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1293536...A2%D9%87%D9%86

Comment

Milad Mohammadi actually played in a friendly vs Terek Grozny during his trial with Sturm Graz a few month ago

Comment

it was a rumor before.. now its official news!
        sigpic

Comment

Great news if true. Slowly slowly we have more and more players in Europe. Just hope Taremi transfers to Europe, if not this winter then definately in summer. He will turn 24 soon so its time for him.

Comment

Terek Grozny

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Terek Grozny
              I don't get it. Please explain [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                I don't get it. Please explain [emoji1]
                Milad mire Terek oonja mitereke

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                  it was a rumor before.. now its official news!
                  Official? Have you seen the official website of Grozny confiming it?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Official? Have you seen the official website of Grozny confirming it?
                    I didnt say the transfer is official. I said the actual news is official now. Before, there was just a random article that mentioned Milad is wanted in Russia. but now both the player and Rah Ahan have confirmed the news and and even the transfer fee they have asked for him. But as we all know, this is Iran. Everyone has an offer from Europe. hahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

I didnt say the transfer is official. I said the actual news is official now. Before, there was just a random article that mentioned Milad is wanted in Russia. but now both the player and Rah Ahan have confirmed the news and and even the transfer fee they have asked for him. But as we all know, this is Iran. Everyone has an offer from Europe. hahaha
                      I know it sounds a bit cheesy, but a few days ago, Milad liked two posts writing about the transfer agreement on Instagram. This is always a sign about the news being legit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4Ny15jx...85%D8%AF%DB%8C
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/_4EsWlRz...ersian_futball

Comment

I hope this transfer takes place. he is a LB right?
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope this transfer takes place. he is a LB right?
                          Yes...He played as LB in the Guam match.

Comment

cant wait to see more from Milad in the Senior TM, and i really hope this transfer goes through..!!
                            he was very impressive in his debut in a LB position where we are desperate for more quality depths and options..!!

Comment

Apparently Mehrdad Mohammadi (Milad's Brother) is going to Esteghlal. Or at least Esteghlal has submitted their official offer to Rah Ahan.
                              sigpic

Comment

Apparently Mehrdad Mohammadi (Milad's Brother) is going to Esteghlal. Or at least Esteghlal has submitted their official offer to Rah Ahan.
                                Rah Ahan will let him go if they get one of Esteghlal's players instead. I think those players were Shahbazzadeh, Mohsen Karimi and Majidi.

Comment

Working...
                                X