No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, congratulations to Milad on a positive showing with SG. I hope he gets signed by them and continues to improve.

Second, why is it that only a couple of random youth players from Iran just pop up in Europe ever year or two now? What ever happened to other players like Khalatbari getting a trial at Koln, or other established players getting opportunities in Europe.

I find it so strange that neither Hajsafi, nor Pooladi, nor any other player who has been a talent in IPL has gotten any opportunities in Europe, yet players with a season's worth of rookie caps get opportunities out of nowhere...

Again, I 100% congratulate Milad, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, and Ezatollahi, but it's truly sad that none of our current established players are getting even a sniff of European football at the moment.

We have a bright future, but seriously, we need some more starters like Hajsafi getting some Euro experience ASAP. These guys are wasting their talents in Iran honestly. IPL, like most other lower leagues like MLS, Romanian League, etc. should only be used for very very young players of the origin country, and very old players to play out their careers. No player in their prime on the national team should remain in the domestic league. They should all be in the top 10 Euro leagues fighting to make it to EPL, La Liga, Serie A or Bundesliga.

Seriously, man. Every player in 2006 seemed to move to Europe after WC Germany. Why have we had almost no positive moves to Europe since Brazil?

It feels like in the past, our players spent their youth in Arabestan and their primes in Europe. Now, I think something has changed that around. Our players like Gucci and Dejagah are playing their youth in Europe and their primes in Arabestan. I hope I'm wrong and we won't see Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh and the like in Qatar Stars League in their mid/late 20's.

Sorry for the rant. GO MILAD! More youth players and players in their prime, GET YOUR ASSES TO EUROPE!!!

Comment

Let's hope the interest from Getafe in Behnam Barzay is legit, and he accepts the offer.

That would make this transfer window less depressing considering Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are probably going nowhere.

Comment

Apparently Neko didn't sign with Saipa and is in Qatar on the verge of signing with the second division side Al-Shahaniya..
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Seyed Jalal is apparently negotiating with Naft. That would be an excellent additional to their team. With all the great players Naft is signing, I think they would have a shot at ACL title.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I find it so strange that neither Hajsafi, nor Pooladi, nor any other player who has been a talent in IPL has gotten any opportunities in Europe, yet players with a season's worth of rookie caps get opportunities out of nowhere...
            Players like Pooladi and Hajsafi ask for higher wages so the risk for the clubs are a lot higher if they don't happen to perform well. With players like Milad they pay them around $100K or less. The risk is low and the potential rewards are high. They're young and if they perform well their value goes higher and they could potentially sell it to other clubs for a lot higher than what they got them for.

Comment

One of the best strikers in our league history, Edinho, has left Tractor for Al-Sailiya of Qatar. Tractor is about to become much weaker for next year

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=234421

I hope this is iranian media bs but according to this sepahan rejected a 250k offer from zenit st Petersburg for mehdi sharifi because it was too low.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  One of the best strikers in our league history, Edinho, has left Tractor for Al-Sailiya of Qatar. Tractor is about to become much weaker for next year
                  Not really. They're taking any decent player who has sarbazi issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=234421

I hope this is iranian media bs but according to this sepahan rejected a 250k offer from zenit st Petersburg for mehdi sharifi because it was too low.
                    that is the clubs decision 250k is too low for sharifi, sharifi is worth more than that and sepahan has every right to ask for more

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      that is the clubs decision 250k is too low for sharifi, sharifi is worth more than that and sepahan has every right to ask for more
                      that's around 740 million tooman(if $ is 3,000 toman), how much do you think Sharifi is worth?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        Players like Pooladi and Hajsafi ask for higher wages so the risk for the clubs are a lot higher if they don't happen to perform well. With players like Milad they pay them around $100K or less. The risk is low and the potential rewards are high. They're young and if they perform well their value goes higher and they could potentially sell it to other clubs for a lot higher than what they got them for.

Was Rahman Rezaei overpriced when he moved to Serie A in 2001? I truly think something has changed in the world of football in regards to Iran. There used to not be this fear of "risk" in Iranian players. We were like any other country. If we developed good players good enough to play solidly on our NT, they got opportunities in Europe.

I'm sure teams paid a lot for Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Kaebi, and others, or something has gone very wrong. Either Hajsafi is too greedy and can't take a pay cut, or the attitude in world football has changed. It's not a bigger risk to bring Hajsafi now than it was to spend 150,000 Euro in 2001 for Rahman Rezaei.

Despite out positive performance in WC 2014, for some reason, teams were willing to take bigger risks on our players after 1998 and 2006.

I think it's sad, as if things were like they were back then, all of our players age 20-25 should be in Europe at some level or another.

I can't put my finger on what the issue is with the lack of interest in our players in their prime like Hajsafi.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Was Rahman Rezaei overpriced when he moved to Serie A in 2001? I truly think something has changed in the world of football in regards to Iran. There used to not be this fear of "risk" in Iranian players. We were like any other country. If we developed good players good enough to play solidly on our NT, they got opportunities in Europe.

I'm sure teams paid a lot for Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Kaebi, and others, or something has gone very wrong. Either Hajsafi is too greedy and can't take a pay cut, or the attitude in world football has changed. It's not a bigger risk to bring Hajsafi now than it was to spend 150,000 Euro in 2001 for Rahman Rezaei.

Despite out positive performance in WC 2014, for some reason, teams were willing to take bigger risks on our players after 1998 and 2006.

I think it's sad, as if things were like they were back then, all of our players age 20-25 should be in Europe at some level or another.

I can't put my finger on what the issue is with the lack of interest in our players in their prime like Hajsafi.
                          Mate, Africa happened. You can get prime talent for half the cost of Iranian talent. Many african players dont have language barriers, passport issues, and many have european citizenship as well. The pool is so deep that European clubs don't look to Iran with all of its headaches. Would you be willing to invest in a player only to lose him to sarbazi? Since WC 2002 Africa has been the quick access talent breeding ground for top Euro leagues.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Mate, Africa happened. You can get prime talent for half the cost of Iranian talent. Many african players dont have language barriers, passport issues, and many have european citizenship as well. The pool is so deep that European clubs don't look to Iran with all of its headaches. Would you be willing to invest in a player only to lose him to sarbazi? Since WC 2002 Africa has been the quick access talent breeding ground for top Euro leagues.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Makes sense, but it's a shame. After watching the Iran-Nigeria game in Brazil, and the Nigerians being the AFCON champions, I know for a fact that we are better than 90%+ of African teams. I think that Iran on it's best day can beat any African team.

That being said, it's not just Africa happening. Because Japan, Australia, US, and many other teams outside of us that are of similar quality are sending players to Europe.

Heck, even the Iraqis got a player on freaking Udinese in Serie A.

It's just that our politics, especially under Ahmadinejhad made Europe generally shy away from Iran. We should be sending players to Europe at the same rate as Japan.

Heck Hasegawa isn't even on Japanese NT, but he gets an opportunity in Liga Adelante, and possible La Liga next year if his team does as expected and promotes.

Iranians have no connections, no hype, and a lack of passion in many regards. Many chase money in IPL and Qatar, and that lowers our stock. When your best player plays for Al Arabi, it's not a surprise when teams don't want to pick up your youth players with potential.

If Jahanbakhsh were Japanese or Australian, mark my words, he'd be signed by a top-half EPL team.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=234421 Zenit wants sharifi

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcR...bc5NT2cj4mpJKQ

tommorrow mohammadi's next game live

Comment

Working...
                                X