• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=246424

Shojaei is reported to be in Spain negotiating a return to Las Palmas
    would be excellent move since las palmas is in the first division

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      31 is nothing and he's better than he was at 21. Would be so great if the Shojaei, Hajsafi and Sharifi moves would go through
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

If Masoud stayed at Las Palmas after the World Cup he would be easily their asset.

He was very influential despite only playing one year there.

He had 5 goals and 10 assists, that's a good record for a CAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Ehsan Hajsafi is said to be in Germany for negotiations with Bochum, according to 90
          Faraki recently said;

Hajsafi move is pretty certain but Sepahan will prob not let Sharifi go.

it was on 90tv site

Comment

unfortunately, out of these three rumors the only one i see happening is masoud to Las palmas.

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
              Faraki recently said;

Hajsafi move is pretty certain but Sepahan will prob not let Sharifi go.

it was on 90tv site
              There are reports that Perreira and Padovani's itc issues will be fixed over the international break. So maybe they will change their mind on Sharifi if this is true but it's still all based on Beric leaving which is uncertain.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                There are reports that Perreira and Padovani's itc issues will be fixed over the international break. So maybe they will change their mind on Sharifi if this is true but it's still all based on Beric leaving which is uncertain.
                Beric will probably leave if Rapid fails to make it to the UCL. He recently is rumored to have an offer from St. Etienne. However, Rapid is going to demand lots of money for his transfer fee.

Comment

Reading after Beric as well.

Comment

Reading after Beric as well.
                    in that case Rapid could get a higher fee. I think they will demand at least 8-10 million euroes.

Comment

Pfff, no way. They can be happy if they get 4.

Comment

really hoping hajsafi moves. We need a future captain and a Hajsafi with European experience is what we need.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          really hoping hajsafi moves. We need a future captain and a Hajsafi with European experience is what we need.
                          His records are already incredible. 71 TM caps and 202 caps for one club at the age of 25 is amazing. He has the potential to be one of our greatest ever players, and can break Javad's caps record. Bochum would be perfect for him because they have a good chance at promotion and maybe in 2 seasons Ehsan can make a move to a bigger club.

Comment

Pfff, no way. They can be happy if they get 4.
                            The way English teams spend money on players I could imagine it At least they are trying hard to keep him.

Btw. their fans seem to be a bit sceptical about Sharifi since the experience they had with Iranians (Majidi, Pashazadeh) was not very delighted, especially with Majidi. Well, I can assure that they should not rely on someone who doesn't know Iran's best legionnaire

http://www.austriansoccerboard.at/in...01516/page-654

Comment

Sharifi has got the potential to play in a good European league! I hope he doesn't go to Rapid!!! I'd rather see him play in Sepahan until he finds a better European option!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Sharifi has got the potential to play in a good European league! I hope he doesn't go to Rapid!!! I'd rather see him play in Sepahan until he finds a better European option!
                                It's easier to move to a better league when you are already in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X