The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Btw do you guys know if Saipa got any money from Al Arabi for Nekounam? I think he still had one year left in his contract with Saipa
    Nekounam couldn't reach an agreement with Al-Arabi so far. Plus, Saipa didn't release him.

Comment

Wow so there's a chance Ando and Nekounam might be in Saipa together. They have a really solid team with Torabi, meydavoudi, Gholamreza Rezaie, Mahan Rahmani, daggagheleh and sadeghi as well they can do some real damage if nekounam stays.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

good news for cq and TM

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          good news for cq and TM
          Damn it Ab-Gosht, every time I come across your name, I want some abgoosht/goosht kobideh.

Comment

Persepolis new keeper

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Wow so there's a chance Ando and Nekounam might be in Saipa together. They have a really solid team with Torabi, meydavoudi, Gholamreza Rezaie, Mahan Rahmani, daggagheleh and sadeghi as well they can do some real damage if nekounam stays.
              Why don't they go to an ACL team like naft instead of Saipa?! I don't like seeing these teams popping in the top of the league and disappearing from it 2 seasons after.

Comment

Strange news coming out from Varzesh3

Despite signing Lobanov, Perspolis is waiting for Beiranvand to dissolve his contract. Beiranvand has left Turkey earlier than his teammates and returned to Iran.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1298019...A9%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Why don't they go to an ACL team like naft instead of Saipa?! I don't like seeing these teams popping in the top of the league and disappearing from it 2 seasons after.
                  I know saipa is one of the few teams known for paying their players on time ebrahim sadeghi recently mentioned it too when he was being interviewed before his 400th apperance for the club. I agree with you its annoying to see small teams pop up here and there and disappear a few years later but unfortunately thats the cycle many PGL teams go through.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saipa was always a solid upper table team, it's like saying why Lukaku went to Everton

Comment

Esteghlal Ahwaz got Sandi from Bosnia.!!

قراردادهای این 9 بازیکن سه شنبه شب به سازمان لیگ رسید و در دفتر نقل و انتقالات این سازمان ثبت شد تا کارت بازی آنها برای استقلال اهواز صادر شود.

مهدی نیایش پور، میلاد ربانی، علی کردانی، پدران اردلانی، میرفرزاد مجیدی و سندی ساهمان (بوسنی)، به عنوان شش سهمیه بازیکنان بزرگسال و محمدجواد کردونی، مهدی یلالی و مجتبی رشیدی، به عنوان بازیکنان سهمیه امید و جوانان به لیست استقلال اهواز اضافه شدند.

Sandi Sahman
                      Better call EVA , Season One

Sandi Šahman
                      Aug 14, 1987
                      Hamburg
                      1,77 m
                      Bosnia-Herzegovina
                      Striker - Secondary Striker
                      both
                      Esteghlal Ahwaz( unattached since 2012

Comment

^ What in the world is that?

Doesn't look like a football player, and doesn't have a wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          ^ What in the world is that?

Doesn't look like a football player, and doesn't have a wiki
                          He played for FC Sylt in the 5th German division in 2011/12, according to this video he played for Al-Shorta in Iraq recently.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 01-19-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            He played for FC Sylt in the 5th German division in 2011/12 but was a Free Agent until then
                            Agha, man migam khasteh nabasheh

Comment

WTF is with veisi and all these shitty signings?! every single team in our league is bringing in the best legionaires our league has ever seen and here is veisi bringing in guys that havent played anything above amateur levels of football in their careers

the dude reminds me of arfi - model, dth division of germany, eastern european......

at least arfi was pretty succesful for a year and then was grossly overpaid by persepolis. I think out clubs have learned their lesson lol
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                WTF is with veisi and all these shitty signings?!
                                Esteghlal Ahvaz signed him, not Khuzestan. This club is a big mess. They have changed 6 or 7 club presidents and coaches in the last year and are going to releagte if they keep on like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X