No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something horrible has happened to Iran and Iranians. It's like the epidemy of ''Botox gone wrong'', especially for men!!!!!
    It's disgusting to look at. GN, Estill, ... are just a few. Seeing this idiot, Maleki chap in the picture with his ''shifty, do-zari Botox'' most probably done by his barber in his garage, reminded me of all that's so wrong with our people. And yes, Botox gone wrong is the least of our deficiencies (and malformities). But this amateurish level is just beyond ridiculous.

So what if you have some lines on your freaking forehead? It's not as if our faces are perfectly chiseled like gods and goddesses that only lines on our foreheads are what may deny us the perfection!!!
    Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      Something horrible has happened to Iran and Iranians. It's like the epidemy of ''Botox gone wrong'', especially for men!!!!!
      It's disgusting to look at. GN, Estill, ... are just a few. Seeing this idiot, Maleki chap in the picture with his ''shifty, do-zari Botox'' most probably done by his barber in his garage, reminded me of all that's so wrong with our people. And yes, Botox gone wrong is the least of our deficiencies (and malformities). But this amateurish level is just beyond ridiculous.

So what if you have some lines on your freaking forehead? It's not as if our faces are perfectly chiseled like gods and goddesses that only lines on our foreheads are what may deny us the perfection!!!
      Disgusting.
      Iran is one of the plastic surgery capitols of the world. Despite the government trying to make people ashamed of their bodies by hiding their hair, legs, etc. Iranians still fight against the establishment. Iranians place looks at a high level, more than many other countries. In LA, you can see almost all of the Iranian women have nose-jobs, botox, face-lift, etc. Many of the men dress much younger than their age, wear gold, have their hair long, etc.

People may think it's insulting, but people from different cultures carry with them different values. Iranians value appearances, a lot. We like to look good and shine wherever we go. That is the root of high plastic surgery numbers, everyone driving BMW and Mercedes, etc. Even my father drives the standard issue Iranian man Mercedes. When an Iranian man moves to America, they give them the keys to a Mercedes along with their passport.

This is a result of our culture, and I'd rather be a part of a population that is driven to look the best and have the best material items than some other cultures that aren't so driven to succeed/live lavishly.

Comment

Two more young players to Malavan.
        Darvishi ( U22) MIS & Mazloom ( Moghavemat ) U19.
        Darvishi was member of TM U21 & Mazloom member of TM U17 World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Two more young players to Malavan.
          Darvishi ( U22) MIS & Mazloom ( Moghavemat ) U19.
          Darvishi was member of TM U21 & Mazloom member of TM U17 World Cup.
          I remember Mazloom made some appearances in PGPL13 for Damash did he leave for Moghavemat at the beginning of last season?

Comment

Saipa , Sepahan , Foulad... all they have good under 19 players in their list. We will see how much playing time they will get.
            We have seen their play during U19, U17 games hopefully IPL level games for them are not tall order.
            In case of Saipa , Mahan Rahmani, Gholizadeh, Jafari , Hashemi, Niari and Ali shojaei all has done well with Tm youth teams and few have already played last season.
            Ali Shojaei is one least known among them.

He is great LB , confident & cocky sometimes. Can he handle bigger, faster, stronger forwards? Interesting to find out.
            He was LB for U15 and now U19.
            ( 1/12/1997 ) 18.5

That is what he wrote in his page:!!

سلام
            من علی شجاعی بازیکن فوتبال هستم.
            اومدم تا تحولی نو تو فوتبال ایجاد کنم.

!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              I remember Mazloom made some appearances in PGPL13 for Damash did he leave for Moghavemat at the beginning of last season?
              He may have decided to do his Service. I don't simply know.

As a i recall despite good skills he was often less smart player.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Iran is one of the plastic surgery capitols of the world. Despite the government trying to make people ashamed of their bodies by hiding their hair, legs, etc. Iranians still fight against the establishment. Iranians place looks at a high level, more than many other countries. In LA, you can see almost all of the Iranian women have nose-jobs, botox, face-lift, etc. Many of the men dress much younger than their age, wear gold, have their hair long, etc.

People may think it's insulting, but people from different cultures carry with them different values. Iranians value appearances, a lot. We like to look good and shine wherever we go. That is the root of high plastic surgery numbers, everyone driving BMW and Mercedes, etc. Even my father drives the standard issue Iranian man Mercedes. When an Iranian man moves to America, they give them the keys to a Mercedes along with their passport.

This is a result of our culture, and I'd rather be a part of a population that is driven to look the best and have the best material items than some other cultures that aren't so driven to succeed/live lavishly.
                I know we are pretty vain people and Iran/Tehran may be the plastic surgeons Mecca and all. I mean our big noses are world famous. So vanity dictates the first port of call is a rheinoplasty/nose job.
                But here I am talking about this absolute horrible DISFIGUREMENT by the do-zari idiots who don't know jack shit about what to do with it and how our people resort to it , perhaps as a status symbol to tell their peers they too have done their face without bothering about how horrible this looks. It's more like disfigurement than beautification with that permanent angry scowl that tilts the eyebrows, on your face and the obvious bulge on top of them!
                ITT's just horrible to look at. Let alone wear that face!!

As for what Iranians strive for or SHOULD strive for, ... well, I'd rather see achievements in sciences, arts, culture, ... than simply the tag of ''narcissistic vain but shallow people''. The former is ''success'', not the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Saipa , Sepahan , Foulad... all they have good under 19 players in their list. We will see how much playing time they will get.
                  We have seen their play during U19, U17 games hopefully IPL level games for them are not tall order.
                  In case of Saipa , Mahan Rahmani, Gholizadeh, Jafari , Hashemi, Niari and Ali shojaei all has done well with Tm youth teams and few have already played last season.
                  Ali Shojaei is one least known among them.

He is great LB , confident & cocky sometimes. Can he handle bigger, faster, stronger forwards? Interesting to find out.
                  He was LB for U15 and now U19.
                  ( 1/12/1997 ) 18.5

That is what he wrote in his page:!!
                  Unfortunately I fear this youth orientation may slowly stop. Faraki already has discarded so many youngsters from his first team. I see others also following suit as it doesn't make sense to spend money, time and effort to develop a good player out of a youth, just to see them snatched away by parasitic clubs at the moment they start to repay your years of effort.
                  They really ought to rethink this military service rule in football.

It's just poetic justice that these parasitic clubs despite all the unfair advantages still freaking fail to win the league!

Comment

Dude military service is at place in many countries including South Korea. We can decide where the soldier players can play for example not in first division of IPL but in Azadegan league. You are 100% for this being an obstacle for developing youth program. If the right of development (the price for transferring to a new club) is enforced then it can give some assurances for youth development programs.

Comment

Unfortunately I fear this youth orientation may slowly stop. Faraki already has discarded so many youngsters from his first team. I see others also following suit as it doesn't make sense to spend money, time and effort to develop a good player out of a youth, just to see them snatched away by parasitic clubs at the moment they start to repay your years of effort.
                      They really ought to rethink this military service rule in football.

It's just poetic justice that these parasitic clubs despite all the unfair advantages still freaking fail to win the league!
                      Actually quite the opposite is happening in our league right now, the number of young players playing is much higher due to the U23 and U21 regulations announced by the league committee, one of the best things they have ever done. Thanks to that we have found players like Taremi, Torabi and Mohammadi.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        Actually quite the opposite is happening in our league right now, the number of young players playing is much higher due to the U23 and U21 regulations announced by the league committee, one of the best things they have ever done. Thanks to that we have found players like Taremi, Torabi and Mohammadi.
                        Consistency is more important than random glory. Torabi still need to prove himself. Taremi is good in club level but still far from a solid TM player.

Players like HajSafi or people with least 20 caps who show good potentials can be trusted. For this matter even Kanaani, Gharouri, Amiri, Azmoun, Pouraliganji, or JB still need to show more consistency. I have a bad feeling for JB can not be as good as he should due to his injuries. There is absolutely something fishy about his injuries they keep saying it is nothing special but he has not played club level matches or friendly for 4 months and he is not doing the routine practice with his club too.

Comment

Disgusting.
                          The eyebrows look scary too. Not to mention the bad dye job (par kalaaghi color).

Comment

^also obvious nose job!

Comment

Wow what are these criticism about people facial beauty. Everyone has their insecurities. You yourselves will or have had insecurities about your looks in some way or another. Some people rather cope with their insecurities and others like to make themselves feel better by acting on it (i.e. getting braces or nose jobs). I do not care how old you are but, making comments like this shows that you have yet to develop a much needed maturity level.
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Men need masculinity not plucking eyebrows, taking Botox shots, or having nose jobs (except extreme cases). Dying hair is the only thing I can accept. We don't want to look like women or homosexuals, so keep the rough masculinity as many ladies love that more. Only people who do this sort of activities get upset otherwise no body is denying their freedom!

Comment

Working...
                                X