The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    Aloys Nong officially signs with Naft Tehran.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=234757
    This is what I hate about our league. A player comes, shines and then goes to another club with a better offer.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      This is what I hate about our league. A player comes, shines and then goes to another club with a better offer.
      Atleast he didn't do a Edinho and go across the pond, well not yet that is.

Comment

this is gonna help naft in afc champions league

Comment

Originally posted by Butaloh View Post
          Like, actual murderers?
          yeah! they all have criminal backgrounds !

Comment

It's a business at the end of the day my friend, especially for these foreigners who are just looking to make a quick buck. Money talks.....they don't have any reason to be loyal to their clubs unless they have an exceptional connection with the fan base with to my knowledge nong didn't have with foolad.

Also more often than not, it's our clubs who treat foreign players like shit and don't value them at all. Look at how zayed and Nilsson were treated, their performances in their positions are essentially unmatched in the last decade (except for khalili in PP) and they were both forced out. I think that's where the real shame and finger pointing should go in the IPL
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              It's a business at the end of the day my friend, especially for these foreigners who are just looking to make a quick buck. Money talks.....they don't have any reason to be loyal to their clubs unless they have an exceptional connection with the fan base with to my knowledge nong didn't have with foolad.

Also more often than not, it's our clubs who treat foreign players like shit and don't value them at all. Look at how zayed and Nilsson were treated, their performances in their positions are essentially unmatched in the last decade (except for khalili in PP) and they were both forced out. I think that's where the real shame and finger pointing should go in the IPL
              I'm not blaming the players, I'm blaming the managements for signing contracts on a short term basis. I feel bad for foolad. They found this amazing player but they were stupid enough to sign a 1 season deal with him. It's good for naft though cause it's gonna definetly help them out in ACL

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I don't think Shojaei will consider playing in IPL, he doesn't like it.
                Yep and he is a esteghlali, doubt he would go to perspolis, he dsnt need the money either so makes no sense
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

I'm not blaming the players, I'm blaming the managements for signing contracts on a short term basis. I feel bad for foolad. They found this amazing player but they were stupid enough to sign a 1 season deal with him. It's good for naft though cause it's gonna definetly help them out in ACL
                  It's a bad Business by Foulad. They go to huge costs bringing good players and when they get used to Iran and learn a bit language & IPL system they let them go. They are allowed to leave because of weird policy by Foulad to contract them only for a year. Foulad with Pereira & Padovani won Championship but Sepahan & Naft paid them more and Sepahan won championship with Pereira and Naft to the Playoff final with Padovani.
                  Same thing with Aloys Nong.
                  They are lucky Dragon decided to stay despite better offers.

Comment

Gudarz Davoodi Naft MSA young goal keeper going to move to Esteghlal Khuzestan.
                    He is with U22 . Davari & Abedzadeh are back ups for U22 #1 GK Akhbari who moved to Tractorsazi.

For GK IPL 14 was best for Biranvand
                    this season for IPL 15 will be a year for Akhbari .

ِ#40 Davoodi
                    #24 Mohammadi

Strange: No IPL Team picked up Abdollahzadeh from Naft Abadan( #23) Solid CD & RB

Comment

Khanzadeh moved to Foulad.

Comment

good move, now hopefully he will be used in his proper position (CB) instead of as fullback

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Mohsen Mosalman signed with Persepolis

Comment

New Face of Tractorsazi.

Sepahan & Naft next season will be stronger while Tractor, Esteghlal and Perspolis will have many changes and new faces.
                            Tractor as a result of political decision ( Controversy over IPL final championship game) got all of Sarbaz players .They Got 4 TM players Rahmani, Rafiei, Akhbari, Abdollahzadeh for free and still can recruite few more players.

Tractor will have best GK and best MF line of IPL but weak on defense and Forward position.
                            Most likely they will get good a forward and a good defender.
                            Hamoudi & khalilzad are good addition bu t not enough. There were rumor of getting Soroush Saeidi ( Foulad ) a good CD who is sarbaz but he has not been seen training with them.
                            Farzad Jafari is another good CD ( Sarbaz from Esteghlal Ahwaz) . He is in the list but not seen practicing with the rest.
                            Farzad was member of TM U22 but his name was among fake sarbazi waiver list and became Sarbaz.

Either Saeidi or Jafari will be good addition to D line.

Farzad Jafari

Sroush Saeidi

Edit:
                            Soroush Saeidi Moved to Malavan Anzali.

Comment

Ghasem Dehnavi to join Esteghlal. He basically has agreed term with them and he just has to sign the contract now I guess

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940419001144

Comment

Former Sepahan striker Bruno Cesar might join SS.

Comment

Working...
                                X