Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Does Naft have any players left on their roster?
    Yeah, their reserves.

Lol at this team having a ACL Quarter final coming up, but treating the transfer window as if they are going to compete in Azadegan next season

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Yeah, their reserves.

Lol at this team having a ACL Quarter final coming up, but treating the transfer window as if they are going to compete in Azadegan next season
      It is called filling your packets. They build up a team that was hazfi finalist, 3rd position in IPL, and is among top 8 clubs in ACL. Time for selling the assets and go for another business. Sepahan used to do this and make me mad!

Comment

Yeah, their reserves.

Dear:
        According to him Sarbazi has been his main mtotivation to think about Tractorsazi.

Would you blame him? It's either Tractorsazi, Malavan or Fajr & Moghavemat.
        می خواهید به تراکتورسازی بروید؟

اولویتم سربازی است و تا فردا مشخص می شود به کجا می روم اما به خاطر سربازی به احتمال زیاد به تراکتورسازی می روم.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Dear:
          According to him Sarbazi has been his main mtotivation to think about Tractorsazi.

Would you blame him? It's either Tractorsazi, Malavan or Fajr & Moghavemat.
          می*خواهید به تراکتورسازی بروید؟

اولویتم سربازی است و تا فردا مشخص می*شود به کجا می*روم اما به خاطر سربازی به احتمال زیاد به تراکتورسازی می*روم.
          he should have just given the middle finger to all of them and joined moghavemat in the 3rd division

Comment

Teraktor Sazi - a team with money and military connections - scooping up any decent young player in the country.
            Unfair to non-military teams.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Does Naft have any players left on their roster?
              Yeah, their reserves.

I was thinking exactly this way, but they have actually made 3 very solid signings to replace some of their losses......obviously it is not ideal and truly disgusting to see how many players are turning their backs on this team.....but as i said earlier mansourian knows what he is doing.

so far they got:
              - momeini from SS khuzestan (to replace kamyabinia)
              - santos from ZA (to replace pado)
              - Daneshgar from Fajr (likely to replace Hajmohammdi I believe? apparently he plays both DM and CB)
              - the young forward from Aluminium who is apparently pretty good, one of the better players in azadegan from what i have been told. will likely be a good player to have come off the bench.

so not too bad too far.....on the contrary what will be tricky is finding a suitable replacement for beiranvand and possibly mobali if he leaves as well being that what they brought to the team was pretty much anmatched by any iranian player in our league. in other words, idt we saw any GK nearly as good as Beiranvand and any CAM as good as mobali....those will be the areas i worry about. I know momeini is a pretty good CAM, but filling mobali's shoes is pretty big. I think for these two spots mansourian will either have to look to bring in experienced guys like mamad nouri (highly unlikely anyway), one of the malavan keepers (either sadeghi or hosseini would be really good...both young and talented so i think this is somewhat realistic), or good quality foreign exports.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hossein Ibrahimi moved from Naft Tehran to Foulad.

He was not getting enough playing time. He is a decent player and if i am not wrong one of youngest player invited to TM. He was 16 then.
                He is replacing Mosalman for Foulad.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Hossein Ibrahimi moved from Naft Tehran to Foulad.

He was not getting enough playing time. He is a decent player and if i am not wrong one of youngest player invited to TM. He was 16 then.
                  He is replacing Mosalman for Foulad.
                  Lol

Let's go who's next? There's still Motahari, Amiri, Ezzati, Hamdinejad left! Taarof bi taarof, everyone should knock themselves out

A team of players did all the work, Hazfi finalists, ACL Quarter final with the talent to even get to the final, but now the team will be almost 11 random players who never played with each other that will go face Al Ahli.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me how a military team works? Why they exist and how a team becomes a military team? I always see players being forced/left no other choice to go play for them because of their sarbazi but I don't understand how these teams came about?
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Can someone please explain to me how a military team works? Why they exist and how a team becomes a military team? I always see players being forced/left no other choice to go play for them because of their sarbazi but I don't understand how these teams came about?
                      Those teams are owned by the military. Malavan is owned by the Iranian Navy.... Fajr and Tractor are owned by the Sepah.... Since Tractor is the clear better team out of the three, the top sarbazi players go there. the middle tier talent go to malavan to finish their sarbazi. I'm 100% against this notion but what can do you do when the IFF is corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Those teams are owned by the military. Malavan is owned by the Iranian Navy.... Fajr and Tractor are owned by the Sepah.... Since Tractor is the clear better team out of the three, the top sarbazi players go there. the middle tier talent go to malavan to finish their sarbazi. I'm 100% against this notion but what can do you do when the IFF is corrupt.
                        This has nothing to do with IFF thats IR, what can IFF do about it??? thats Irans law, everyone has to go to Military Services... I dont know what Israel does , maybe we can copy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I was thinking exactly this way, but they have actually made 3 very solid signings to replace some of their losses......obviously it is not ideal and truly disgusting to see how many players are turning their backs on this team.....but as i said earlier mansourian knows what he is doing.

so far they got:
                          - momeini from SS khuzestan (to replace kamyabinia)
                          - santos from ZA (to replace pado)
                          - Daneshgar from Fajr (likely to replace Hajmohammdi I believe? apparently he plays both DM and CB)
                          - the young forward from Aluminium who is apparently pretty good, one of the better players in azadegan from what i have been told. will likely be a good player to have come off the bench.

so not too bad too far.....on the contrary what will be tricky is finding a suitable replacement for beiranvand and possibly mobali if he leaves as well being that what they brought to the team was pretty much anmatched by any iranian player in our league. in other words, idt we saw any GK nearly as good as Beiranvand and any CAM as good as mobali....those will be the areas i worry about. I know momeini is a pretty good CAM, but filling mobali's shoes is pretty big. I think for these two spots mansourian will either have to look to bring in experienced guys like mamad nouri (highly unlikely anyway), one of the malavan keepers (either sadeghi or hosseini would be really good...both young and talented so i think this is somewhat realistic), or good quality foreign exports.

The issue is that at best (at least right now), Naft is at the same level as they were last year, and I am being generous in saying that. The problem is that they needed to get even better. They needed to add to what they have, not lose players and try to bandage up some spots.

The first step was keeping Mansourian. The 2nd step was keeping key players. The final step was adding quality players to their foundation. Depth is key for a long ACL run, and right now Naft have less than they did earlier.

But there is still a long way to go, and plenty of players looking for teams. My wish was that Reza Norouzi would have gone to Naft as opposed to Saipa but that didn't happen.

There are still guys like Mosalman available, as well as Sadeghian (Mansourian is a good mentor for him, and they worked well in u23)

Lets be positive and see what happens.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=232992

Apparently Beiranvand is now staying with naft and mobali re-signed too. This is all subject to what the iranian media wants to claim in the next few days.

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Naft are after Hassanzadeh (Zob Ahan) and Aloys Nong (Foolad). Both are really good players, hopefully they get signed by Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                                According to Varzesh3, Naft are after Hassanzadeh (Zob Ahan) and Aloys Nong (Foolad). Both are really good players, hopefully they get signed by Naft.
                                Great, I hope they make it happen, either one would be excellent but Nong would be amazing because he can replace Rezaei on the wings. He would clearly be an upgrade over him

Comment

Working...
                                X