Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosseini signed with Persepolis

Comment

We should have a law that ban Iranian players from playing in Al-Camel leagues so if they want to earn more they need to play in better league than IPL (Europe for example).
      Or at least ban Iranian players than played in Al-Camel leagues from playing for Team Melli for life.

This is a serious idea not a racist one or a joke, Al-Camel leagues are killing TM willingly or not. That's s a matter of fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoost1984 View Post
        We should have a law that ban Iranian players from playing in Al-Camel leagues so if they want to earn more they need to play in better league than IPL (Europe for example).
        Or at least ban Iranian players than played in Al-Camel leagues from playing for Team Melli for life.

This is a serious idea not a racist one or a joke, Al-Camel leagues are killing TM willingly or not. That's s a matter of fact.
        Well, at least one have seem to understand their trur purpose, afarin be shoma. I'm serious.
        Now, the first bold part: thats the problem. those camel teams pay more than anybody can, because they just want to fulfill their hope of desroying them. nobody can outbid camel teams, and everybody know that.
        second bold part: would be nice, but they earn on clubs, hence they probably wouldnt care, AND take into consideration, those camel gutter teams are buying our WHOLE national team, who shall play for us then? if you notice, as soon as some player debutes for TM, gutter camel teams are after them!! --> Taremi, PAG, and I think I read alireza beiranvand also had camel gutter offers. we dont even need to mention Gucci and Dejagah. CQ brought them cause they have european experience, what does the soosks do?

Comment

Dear Abtin,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I'm in line with your opinions.
          I would at least propose that us, as true TM supporters, don't follow or provide news about Iranian players joining Al-Camel leagues.

I dont want to blame them for looking after money, I know the story about football player life cycle and agree that they need to anticipate it.
          However we need to have in TM fighters than play for the flag and people not for money. Europe gives also money, I'm sure Ali Daei wasnt unhappy with the pay he received from Bayern Munich at that time, same for Mahdavikia in Hamburg. Hopefully the young Ezatolahi will make us proud in near future.

The issue is not money, the issue is laziness and lack of ambition of our players. This is somehow due to our Iranian mentality if we want to be fair.

Comment

But even if Qatari clubs want to chase our players why is it always mid-table or relegating teams?? I mean I have never heard of Al Masaimeer before and they recently promoted just to relegate back I guess? Their league is worse than IPL, even daghoon teams such as PP can beat them any day. even IF someone considers to join Qatar then it should be a top-team (Al-Sadd, Lekhwiya, playing alongside superstars such as Raul, Xavi etc.). It hurts badly to see the Iran's best player at the WC and a long-time legionnaire relegating with a no-name team..that's damaging our reputation as well...

Comment

Qatari teams are doing it all wrong. They need to pay PEOPLE to attend games and have an interest in that league. Whats the point of paying stars to come to your league when there are no fans to watch?

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Strange

According to Naft's official Instagram page, Ezzati, Hamdinejad and Beiranvand have extended their contracts

However on to the official club website: www.naftclub.com they listed Sheikhveisi instead of Beiranvand

Edit nevermind: Naft's Instagram page edited their post, so Beiranvand hasn't extended his contract yet

According to that post the Naft officials want to keep him for a longer time, but a special clause allows him to leave for Europe in case he gets European offers
                Last edited by 04041374; 06-20-2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Strange

According to Naft's official Instagram page, Ezzati, Hamdinejad and Beiranvand have extended their contracts

However on to the official club website: www.naftclub.com they listed Sheikhveisi instead of Beiranvand
                  So Beiranvand extended considering the "many" interests abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                    So Beiranvand extended considering the "many" interests abroad.
                    No, that post was wrong, he hasn't extended yet as I have written above

Comment

According to that post the Naft officials want to keep him for a longer time, but a special clause allows him to leave for Europe in case he gets European offers
                      Bro, we all know that doesnt work in Iran. When they only pay plyers 1/3 of the contract amount, we should know that contracts doesnt mean anything in Iran..

Comment

No, that post was wrong, he hasn't extended yet as I have written above
                        04041374 jan, aziyat nakon dige

So there is still hope for Beiranvand to GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                          04041374 jan, aziyat nakon dige

So there is still hope for Beiranvand to GTFO.
                          I actually wanted to post the extention news and that would have pissed off the members here . Thanks god it figured out to be wrong

Comment

Beiranvand: I won't be staying in Naft this season.
                            Source: Varzesh 3

Hopefully, he goes to Europe and Naft replaces him with a good keeper.

Comment

According to @naftclub Beiranvand is likely to head to Tractor Sazi to do his military services

I will look for other sources to confirm it, hope I'm wrong though

Edit: Some unofficial sources such as Varzesh11 and Cup.ir are reporting aswell, however the official club website hasn't stated anything
                              Last edited by 04041374; 06-21-2015, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Rezaeian is currently negotiating with Perspolis and is likely to join the Red Army

Source: ISNA, 90

Comment

Working...
                                X