The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Iraqi players are a lot older than they proclaim to be. We should invest that in a young talented Iranian player rather than a ungrateful Iraqi.
    so was Hossein kaebi and vahid amraei
    Last edited by ; 06-28-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
      so was Hossein kaebi and vahid amiri
      Yes, we had a few. But all of their players are virtually overage. That is why they do so well in the U-tournaments.

https://iraqsport.wordpress.com/2013...qi-youth-team/

Comment

I don't know, but after the incidents at the AC and the situation of Karrar and especially Alaa Abdul-Zahra, the tension betweeen Iranians and Iraqis may have gotten high

Comment

Don't make fun of Iraq on this forum guys. I know for a fact many Iraqis are now obsessed and spend their days and nights stalking iranian football and this forum. So don't make them sad

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion

There has also been another extraordinary claim that one of the squad members, who will represent Iraq in Turkey this month, was somehow born in 1993, but whose own biological father had passed away in 1990!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              As someone mentioned, just because someone is non-Iranian and you know their name, doesn't make them the best of anything. He's not even one of the best. I'd take half of Pooladi - despite his brain fart - over this guy. We Iranians are so kharej-parasts, even when it's a country beside us!

What club does he play for? What has he done?
              can you ppl stop assuming what i have and have not watched????!!!! this is a common thing i have noticed a lot of PFDCers do a lot, its really ignorant to assume that I am basing my opinion because he is non iranian, or because I know his name....this is ridiculous.

had i claimed to have watched him in the iraqi league then i would think its fair to call my bluff on it but if you would have just taken into consideration that the AC was just 6 months ago where this player played in 4-5 important matches I dont see why you would find it so hard to believe. let alone the fact you completely disregarded my response to camran.

as for your opinion on his abilities, thats great i will respect your opinion. after watching him in 3 AC matches i think that he is better than the majority of LB's in asia.....the only ones i would put ahead of him are denisov and nagatomo. I am not familiar with any of the korean LBs so i wont speak of them, but even if that doesnt discount him as being one of the better LBs in asia.

pooladi is over with now.....we wont see him in TM and he will finish up his career in the qatari league more likely than not so plz dont even bring him up in this conversation. and yes, pooladi at his prime is far better than this guy....but those days for him are over unfortunately.

oh and what has he done? he scored iraq's third goal against iran and also converted a penalty against us.....not bad for a 21 year old who already has 27 international caps.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

you guys are blinded by the fact dhurgham is iraqi, he is a very good player and and only just turned 21, he is much better than ali adnan (who he started in front of in the AC) and adnan recently transferred to udinese, dhurgham is not as good as pouladi but is top 5 left backs in asia, if he continues good performances he will be picked up by an EU club, and persepolis can cash in on it, you cannot deny his technique and speed, if you refuse to see that then you are simply blinded by the fact he is iraqi, him and kasim are the only 2 players on their team that actually know how to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Why do you guys say this? Have you been watching him play for Iraq or his club? I haven't seen him play except for the match against Iran, but I still hear so much hype around the guy.
                  ive seen him play numerous times for iraq and he is a very good player, infact i think he is their best player and he has almost 30 caps at the age of 21. dont judge him now, but judge him when he leaves persepolis

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

I rate him, but I would not say that he is a top LB in Asia. (Btw don't refer to age when speaking about Iraqi players, most of their youngsters are capped as f*ck as they are all at least 4-5 years older than their age and there is no competition for a national team like Iraq.)

He is a decent player that could do well in our league but you can't predict a European offer after Persepolis for him. Remember this is the IPL.

If he comes to Iran his career will probably be similar to something like that:

IPL, QSL, IPL, Iraq league, average European league like Switzerland or Sweden, retire in Iraq league.

But it's too soon to speak about this, not even sure if the dude will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      I rate him, but I would not say that he is a top LB in Asia. (Btw don't refer to age when speaking about Iraqi players, most of their youngsters are capped as f*ck as they are all at least 4-5 years older than their age and there is no competition for a national team like Iraq.)

He is a decent player that could do well in our league but you can't predict a European offer after Persepolis for him. Remember this is the IPL.

If he comes to Iran his career will probably be similar to something like that:

IPL, QSL, IPL, Iraq league, average European league like Switzerland or Sweden, retire in Iraq league.

But it's too soon to speak about this, not even sure if the dude will come.
                      yup its not certain at all yet, his agent came to the persepolis office today and said afterwards it is 50-50 wether dhurgham will sign

Comment

Ali Asgari released from Persepolis apparently

Comment

^^ good he was wasting his talents playing left back, he would be perfect for a club like malavan or gostaresh

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Ali Asgari released from Persepolis apparently
                            It says the contrary on Piroozi newspaper? (top right corner) I never liked him anyways.

0a678b0d-758a-477c-a8f4-90dba4df6175-cb.Jpeg

Comment

منتظر بودم آقای منصوریان از سفر برگردد
                              Biranvand Moving to Tractorsazi.

بیرانوند: فردا تراکتوری میشوم

علیرضا بیرانوند دروازه بان ملی نفت تهران سرانجام تصمیم خود را برای حضور در جمع بازیکنان تراکتورسازی قطعی کرد.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                منتظر بودم آقای منصوریان از سفر برگردد
                                Biranvand Moving to Tractorsazi.

بیرانوند: فردا تراکتوری میشوم

علیرضا بیرانوند دروازه بان ملی نفت تهران سرانجام تصمیم خود را برای حضور در جمع بازیکنان تراکتورسازی قطعی کرد.

Does Naft have any players left on their roster?

Comment

Working...
                                X