No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

میثم مجیدی بازیکن استقلال خوزستان با دریافت رضایتنامه خود به استقلال تهران پیوست.

MY post about Majidi last yesr when Perspolis was interested in him.

Perspolis is interested to have Esteghlal Khuzestan LB Majidi for ACL games and Veisi said he has no issue with that f Clubs have agreement. There is no confirmation but if it finalized that would be very good news for Perspolis and Meyam Majidi.

He is 28 years old , very solid, mature and dependable . If he moved to Perspolis he will be second defender from Ahwazi Esteghlal to Perspolis. Mahini played for Esteghlal Ahwaz.
    Too bad he is 28 otherwise he is TM caliber .

Meyam #20

Comment

Rouzbeh Cheshmi to Esteghlal...

Comment

Rahmati will also join esteghlal

Comment

Akbar Imani and Ghasem Dehnavi have left Zob Ahan. 2 big losses for them.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=232430

Comment

Dhurgham Ismaeil might sign with Persepolis. What a player he is, sign a 5-year contract with him because he will go to Europe in the future and we can get a fat fee.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=232423

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                Dhurgham Ismaeil might sign with Persepolis. What a player he is, sign a 5-year contract with him because he will go to Europe in the future and we can get a fat fee.

Hope it's true....he's one of the best left backs in Asia.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Why do you guys say this? Have you been watching him play for Iraq or his club? I haven't seen him play except for the match against Iran, but I still hear so much hype around the guy.

Comment

A lot of people overestimate players from those exotic countries like Iraq and UAE. You will rarely see some one say pooladi, who put nigeria and Argentina in his left pocket, as the best left back in asia. But when he is from an exotic country, he is the best. for ex Abdulrahman is all of a sudden the best player in asia according to some people because of a few good games.

Comment

Dhurgham Ismail would be decent by IPL standards but in Asia? Nagatomo, Pooladi, Kim Jin su, Park Joo Hoo, Denisov and many other left backs are a level above.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post

Overhyped Iraqi player who is probably 4 years older than he actually says. I hope he plays well but dallals have been trying to get him into Persepolis for a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Dhurgham Ismail would be decent by IPL standards but in Asia? Nagatomo, Pooladi, Kim Jin su, Park Joo Hoo, Denisov and many other left backs are a level above.
                          Definitely not the best LB in Asia. But, the kid has a lot of potential and I can see him in a European team in couple of years time. He is only 21 and is the youngest player in the list of LB's you've mentioned. Don't forget the penalty he scored against us in Extra time. That's pretty huge for a 21 year old. Hope he joins Perspolis and then gets transferred to Europe so Perspolis get some of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Why do you guys say this? Have you been watching him play for Iraq or his club? I haven't seen him play except for the match against Iran, but I still hear so much hype around the guy.
                            I watched him play vs iran, Japan, and Jordan.....in each of those three games he was one of Iraq's best players and is just 21 years old. Very impressive for a youngster with minimal experience, the guy is very talented IMO so yes I have seen him play several games for Iraq.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iraqi players are a lot older than they proclaim to be. We should invest that in a young talented Iranian player rather than a ungrateful Iraqi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                As someone mentioned, just because someone is non-Iranian and you know their name, doesn't make them the best of anything. He's not even one of the best. I'd take half of Pooladi - despite his brain fart - over this guy. We Iranians are so kharej-parasts, even when it's a country beside us!

What club does he play for? What has he done?

Comment

Working...
                                X