TM News II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Japan and Uzbekistan are good friendlies, Bahrain is a waste of FIFA match day.
    If, and only IF, we cannot get any other teams, then why not?
    Gives us an opportunity to test the B team, like we used to back in WAFF Championships

Comment

Video with Kafashian, letters about friendly request have been received, and decisions will be taken after the draw: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...594603&theater

Comment

I hope the Japan friendly takes place in Japan..I might go there in June as part of an exchange program so I would be able to see Team Melli

Hope the friendly materializes!

Comment

I hope the Japan friendly takes place in Japan..I might go there in June as part of an exchange program so I would be able to see Team Melli

Hope the friendly materializes!
          I don't have to remind you but don't forget to check out an Osaka game with Aria Hasegawa

Comment

Japan and Uzbekistan are good friendlies, Bahrain is a waste of FIFA match day.
            actually bahrain is not a bad friendly if we get a arab team we need a arab friendly

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              I don't have to remind you but don't forget to check out an Osaka game with Aria Hasegawa
              That has been on my to do list as well

Comment

nekounam might not wanna be assistant, since he is still playing in europe

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  nekounam might not wanna be assistant, since he is still playing in europe
                  Doesn't he have a contract with Osama? Fifa days don't apply to assistant coaches.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    Doesn't he have a contract with Osama? Fifa days don't apply to assistant coaches.
                    I don't think so.. Nekounam doesn't strike me as the sucide bombing type of guy..

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        I don't think so.. Nekounam doesn't strike me as the sucide bombing type of guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Comment

The company which will hopefully handle our future friendlies:

Comment

Comments after recent meeting: https://www.facebook.com/we.want.car...5810476959302/

Comment

We watch more meetings than football matches in Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X