TM News II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM News II

Since the last thread was full of discussions, I thought it would be better to make a new thread for news only.

I will start off:

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، علی حسنی خو مدیر کل حراست وزارت ورزش به عنوان نماینده این وزارتخانه در جلسات تمدید قرارداد شرکت می کند.این اتفاق در شرایطی است که زمزمه هایی مبنی بر قطعیت پایان کار کی روش و فدراسیون فوتبال ایران وجود دارد.

اما حسنی خو به چه دلیل در این جلسات حاضر می شود. آیا او برای فشار روی موضوع احتمال همکاری به این جلسات می رود یا قصد دارد کاتالیزور تمدید قرارداد با سرمربی پرتغالی باشد.

حسنی خو در گفت و گویی با "ورش سه"، به این ابهامات پاسخ می دهد:من از این جلسه که قرار است علی کفاشیان با کارلوس کی روش برگزار کند، به فدراسیون فوتبال می روم تا وزیر ورزش را در امور قرار بدهم. در مذاکرات قبلی ابهاماتی وجود داشت که ما می رویم این ابهامات این بار به وجود نیاید.

وی ادامه داد:ما دخالتی در رفتن یا ماندن کی روش نمی کنیم و فقط به آنجا می رویم تا به فدراسیون فوتبال کمک کنیم. وزارت ورزش موافق ماندن کی روش است و ما هر کمکی می کنیم تا او بماند و به کارش ادامه دهد. کمک شامل همه چیز می شود حتی احتمال دارد به فدراسیون فوتبال کمک مالی هم بکنیم.

اما نکته دیگر موضوع دخالت دولت در این پروسه است . در مورد حسنی خو گفته می شود او منویات هیات دولت را در جلسات پیش می برد.او بدون آنکه چیزی را تائید یا رد کند در این باره می گوید: قاعدتا مردم و هیات دولت مطالباتی دارند که ما با حضور در جلسات برای اجرای آن

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...ست

The TM cadre (Aghajanian, Oceano and Khanban) going to the stadium to watch the EsEs-Zob Ahan game. They were not present at some of the other games recently played, so it may be a good sign.

Source Varzesh3

Comment

good thinking Kia jan.

Comment

Apparently there's not going to be any more meetings between CQ and IFF, but the correspondence is now just through e-mail.

Kaffashian has said that they've discussed everything that needed to be discussed in a couple of 4 to 5 hour meetings, so CQ can just let them know via e-mail or by phone what his decision is.

CQ apparently sent an e-mail to Kaffashian today asking for guarantees about certain things. There are differing reports on what those things entail, with the most basic one being the training facility for TM and proper uniforms (all reports agree on this part).

Some other reports mention more preposterous things (and therefore should be taken with a grain of salt) such as a private plane for TM and a new contract for uniforms with Adidas or Nike and cancelling the contract with Uhlsport which Kaffasian allegedly has disagreed with saying the issue of TM"s sponsor is beyond CQ's scope of work.

Sources: cup.ir, ibarad.com

Comment

if the assistance arent there is a good thing, but i think cq only want a little so he can imporve iranian football

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

CQ apparently sent an e-mail to Kaffashian today asking for guarantees about certain things. There are differing reports on what those things entail, with the most basic one being the training facility for TM and proper uniforms (all reports agree on this part).

Some other reports mention more preposterous things (and therefore should be taken with a grain of salt) such as a private plane for TM and a new contract for uniforms with Adidas or Nike and cancelling the contract with Uhlsport which Kaffasian allegedly has disagreed with saying the issue of TM"s sponsor is beyond CQ's scope of work.
              Either of the above conditions will only benefit our football after all.

Comment

2nd Part of the show with Human Afazeli concerning CQ staying or not, pretty interesting discussion and points being brought up.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14290

Comment

Dabiri (member of the board of IFF) was questioned by a reporter whether it's true that CQ wants to get fired so that IFF would have to pay him one year's salary and he said I've heard that [did not specify if as a rumor or from someone else in the federation], we would not agree to that.

He said that "everyone" in the federation likes CQ and they want him to stay and if one or two people had some criticisms it doesn't mean they want CQ to go. He should stay and continue with his work.

He said the only talks of CQ's departure within the federation were related to the penalties that either side may have to pay and if CQ wants to terminate his contract, his penalty for that termination is that he has to return 3 months' salary to us.

[side note: Dabiri is suggesting that CQ's pay is up to date and he actually has to return money if he decides not to stay. 3 months' salary works out to around $650 k - definitely not an easy decision for CQ]

Comment

So CQ will have to answer in 1-2 days time. gonna be interesting.

Comment

Keep the news coming guys!

I like it much more when we use threads for what they are made for.

I hope the mods help a bit by keeping irrelevant stuff out of here!

Also, please provide a source to prevent wrong interpretations.

Many thanks

Comment

^Agree! let's keep this thread for news ONLY, so people won't have to skip 1000 pages to find some. Let's discuss in the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Since the last thread was full of discussions, I thought it would be better to make a new thread for news only.
                          Great idea Kiarash jan. By the way did you start learning how to read farsi or did you randomly picked one news from varzesh3.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            Great idea Kiarash jan. By the way did you start learning how to read farsi or did you randomly picked one news from varzesh3.com ?
                            I let my father translate that for me lol, and I thought it was informative. But I am still learning Farsi so I will be able to read soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I let my father translate that for me lol, and I thought it was informative. But I am still learning Farsi so I will be able to read soon
                              hahahah excellent well done. We're all proud of you

Comment

Working...
                              X