Commentary about Iranian fans by swedish players & few pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much full retard in this thread.

Shiro Khorshid flag is as Iranian as islam, mosques and sharia law are Iranian. First the design is ugly as dirt - with or without the crown, secondly the lion is holding a GOD DAMN CURVED ARABIC SWORD! Research ancient Persian swords, and you'll see the massive difference. The curved sword design is the same sword that beheaded Persians and Iranians across the country and forced islam on them. It's no different that writing allah on the flag. Also, the lion design is inspired by arabic art NOT PERSIAN ART. Compare that shitty lame ass arab lion to the lions in Takhte Jamshid.

Current Iranian flag has allah written on it as well as allaho akbar. But it is Iran's recognized national flag and hundreds of thousands of Iranians died under that flag in Iran vs Iraq war. Show some respect and don't politicize this symbol on the international stage causing further embarrassment as if the mullahs aren't enough already. And last I checked 98% of Iranians are muslims. They believe in allah. They bend over and bow down to their arab master mohammad's old house in Ka'ba several time on a daily basis. I find it fascinating when people whine about the word allah written on Iranian flag while they're actually practicing muslims and use arabic script for Persian language, call it "farsi" instead of Parsi and basically disrespect Persian and Iranian culture and heritage with every breath they draw.

If there's a regime change I'd hope for a completely new flag. Green represents Islam. I like Yellow and Red. Representing fire, and perhaps a frahvahar/homa/winged lion symbol in the middle or top left.

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post

So much full retard in this thread.

Shiro Khorshid flag is as Iranian as islam, mosques and sharia law are Iranian. First the design is ugly as dirt - with or without the crown, secondly the lion is holding a GOD DAMN CURVED ARABIC SWORD! Research ancient Persian swords, and you'll see the massive difference. The curved sword design is the same sword that beheaded Persians and Iranians across the country and forced islam on them. It's no different that writing allah on the flag. Also, the lion design is inspired by arabic art NOT PERSIAN ART. Compare that shitty lame ass arab lion to the lions in Takhte Jamshid.

Current Iranian flag has allah written on it as well as allaho akbar. But it is Iran's recognized national flag and hundreds of thousands of Iranians died under that flag in Iran vs Iraq war. Show some respect and don't politicize this symbol on the international stage causing further embarrassment as if the mullahs aren't enough already. And last I checked 98% of Iranians are muslims. They believe in allah. They bend over and bow down to their arab master mohammad's old house in Ka'ba several time on a daily basis. I find it fascinating when people whine about the word allah written on Iranian flag while they're actually practicing muslims and use arabic script for Persian language, call it "farsi" instead of Parsi and basically disrespect Persian and Iranian culture and heritage with every breath they draw.

If there's a regime change I'd hope for a completely new flag. Green represents Islam. I like Yellow and Red. Representing fire, and perhaps a frahvahar/homa/winged lion symbol in the middle or top left.
      That does include you?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
      X