Commentary about Iranian fans by swedish players & few pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commentary about Iranian fans by swedish players & few pictures

/Edited found another interesting article this one about the flags which i will paste in my 2nd post.
    ======

article in swedish. Granqvist saying that fans were very supportive and it was fun to play today. That "now we know, their can be enormous pressure even in this Stadium, so perhaps there is nothing with the Stadium?" (I think here he is referring to Swedish fans not being as supportive in their teams' previous games at the stadium?). He then continues and mentions it felt more like a competitive game than a training meet.

http://www.dn.se/sport/fotboll/granq...det-ar-fel-pa/

Sverige vann visserligen

Last edited by Under Lahaf; 03-31-2015, 04:29 PM.

"The sea of flags, could cost dearlty for the swedish federation"
    -the FIFA rules even apply to friendly games including this one, and due to so many Iranian fans having an old flag which could be taken for a "politcial message", the Fifa could fine swedish federation according to Aftonbladet.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20558399.ab

s7.jpg

s3.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg
    Last edited by Under Lahaf; 03-31-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

Comment

Dameshon garm. Kudos to you and those holding Lion and Sun flag of Iran!

Comment

What a disgrace. I don't care what your political affiliation is, but when it comes to representing your COUNTRY, can't you just accept the international recognized flag?!

How embarrassing that our people can't even unite over football.

Comment

I'll never understand why people bring politics into sports. You guys are the same ones who then criticize Iran when they pull out against an Israeli opponent. What would these people have lost using just a basic three-color flag?

This is why we can't have nice things. It's going to be a long time before IFF allows another big-name friendly abroad again..

Comment

The shiro khorshid is our true flag idk what you're saying

Comment

I have respect for the old flag so as long as the flag holders werent MKO and MKO sympathizers its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  Maybe at some point... but the flag representing Iran RIGHT NOW does not have the shir o khorshid symbol in the middle. Have you seen it lately, say for the last 37 yrs?

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                    And 13 stars on the American flag is the true flag, right? Why don't we enforce our logic on them too...

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                      What a disgrace. I don't care what your political affiliation is, but when it comes to representing your COUNTRY, can't you just accept the international recognized flag?!

How embarrassing that our people can't even unite over football.
                      "International recognized flag" --- What choice do you think the international community has over accepting or rejecting a flag. Or do they even care!

The recognized flag of Iran is what is the flag that sits in the hearts of millions of true Iranians those who don't like the Arabic writing on their flag. Those who love Lion and Sun as the symbol of Iran and Irani.

Comment

excellent move by swedish fans to wave the shiro khorshid flag instead of the spider onion it shows that they have shooor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          "International recognized flag" --- What choice do you think the international community has over accepting or rejecting a flag. Or do they even care!

The recognized flag of Iran is what is the flag that sits in the hearts of millions of true Iranians those who don't like the Arabic writing on their flag. Those who love Lion and Sun as the symbol of Iran and Irani.
                          Dadash, I'm all for pride in our beloved country but come on, can't we at least seem united to the rest of the world for once? Plus, this is a mindset people abroad have more than the ones in the country-- ask most people in the streets of Tehran and they'd tell you otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                            Dadash, I'm all for pride in our beloved country but come on, can't we at least seem united to the rest of the world for once? Plus, this is a mindset people abroad have more than the ones in the country-- ask most people in the streets of Tehran and they'd tell you otherwise.
                            Absolutely disagree with you. Lion and Sun flag has been our symbol for some hundred years not a religious charged up flag that does not represent all Iranians. There are millions Secular, Left, Nationalist, spiritual, non Muslim, non radical Muslim Iranians that can not relate to IR symbol in the center of flag and allahu akbar repetitive slogan between color borderlines. I can not relate to these part, ideology and the people who represent that. I can even live with simple tricolor Iranian flag with no sign in it but not IR symbol in our flag.

Lion and Sun flag unifies more Iranians under the same roof, if they give the free right to the people to choose. I know even some former IR army personnel who worked all their lives under khamenei's command and were on his payroll, preferred to have Lion and Sun flag over the current one.

Religion and spirituality should be in your heart not flashing on your flag!

read here about the history of sun and lion before arguing that is political bla bla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_and_Sun

Comment

actually I would prefer if they just have red, white and green, with the word IRAN in the white area .....
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X