Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should replace Carlos Quiros, if he is gone for good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that Ancelotti is going to be free in a couple of days' time (after they lose to Barca tomorrow), I think we can move in quickly and get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      Given that Ancelotti is going to be free in a couple of days' time (after they lose to Barca tomorrow), I think we can move in quickly and get him.
      aziz i think you mean enrique

Comment

lol at everyone who choose a coach just based off of geographical location. Thats not stereotyping at all!

Comment

They will not bring a top foreign coach due to funding issues. If foreign, it will be a cheap shot who could be controlled by vazir and just do what told.
          Any Iranian coach will be a disaster too as they have no tactic and cannot control the team (we will have a lot of hashiye). Just see the success of Iranian coaches in club football and Asia level and then extrapolate that to national level. No one can continue what what CQ started and keep the team together as a unified team, unless we get a better foreign coach which will not happen due to funding issues. You will soon see the difference when one of the motor ghazi coaches take charge. Extremely disappointing.

Comment

WOW

Mansourian has a solid lead over everyone else. Interesting. But would he also be successful in international encounters as he is locally?

I voted Hashemuan though
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

I am pretty sure Mansourian does not answer the call even if IFF ask him. He is smart enough to know any team failure will cost his career and people will blame him later.

Comment

noone, CQ is more iranian than any coach we ever have had. i would keep him for ages. lets hope he stays after good performances against he friendlies and the fucking clowns stop blaming him!

Comment

Httzfeld, just saw, he left Switzerland.

Ranieri, despite failure with Greece,

Spaletti

Comment

Mansourian the great!!

Comment

Mayeli Kohan, Derakhshan or Korbekandi Although Veisi (iranian Guardiola) or Majid Jalali (iranian Bill Gates) would be great options too.

Just thinking that well get an iranian coach, halam beham
                      mikhore...

Comment

UNCONFIRMED: My sources in Iran tell me apparently Mayeli Kohan has been chosen to replace Queiroz and will be announced after the final friendly. (I believe he is chosen to form a very young Iranian squad)
                        Honestly, hope this is not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                          UNCONFIRMED: My sources in Iran tell me apparently Mayeli Kohan has been chosen to replace Queiroz and will be announced after the final friendly. (I believe he is chosen to form a very young Iranian squad)
                          The only positive to that would be that plastic/fake TM fans will leave and we will get rid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                            Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Why do people keep throwing out the names of big time coaches?

We got lucky once with getting CQ, i hope people don't think it will be a regular occurrence now. CQ type coaches will come to Iran once every 20 years.

IFF can't even pay for a flight to Dubai, they can't afford anything. No big coach is coming here if CQ leaves.

Mansourian will probably not accept, because 1) He is close with CQ and knows CQ has been stabbed in the back and 2) He is smart enough to know putting himself in that position is a set up for self destruction at this point in time

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                Hahahahahahahaha

It seems he wouldn't accept anyway

But by far the greatest MK clip is when Firouz Karimi destroys him. Lol @ "mavad-e shuyandeh"

Last edited by rugs; 03-22-2015, 02:00 PM.
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X