No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last time Peru was in the World Cup, Ali Parvin was still active in Iranian football. That Peruvian team was phenomenal. Kind of like Uruguay is can play with the likes of Argentina and Brazil in CONMEBOL. Peru was a powerhouse in South America.

Maybe deep down, Ali Parvin, Hossein Faraki, Hassan Rowshan and the rest of that 1978 squad want us to get grouped with Peru again too. Would be amazing

Comment

i am sad I just wanted new zealand going to World Cup 2018 it would be more easy team for Iran. But I know we can beat even Peru 1:0.

Comment

Bleacher Report made a pretty sick graphic of the WC trophy with players from each qualified nation representing their team. Sardar there at the bottom for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Now that the qualification is over, I gotta say Australia IS SO LUCKY that it got to face a CONCACAF nation in the playoffs. If it was a South American side, Australia would most definitely lose. I was really hoping Australia would not qualify. My god Honduras is shit, I am laughing @ the US for losing the playoff spot to Honduras.

South America should have had 5.5 allocation spots for the WC not 4.5 and Asia would have had just 4.

Comment

Damn this was a long process.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post

Bleacher Report made a pretty sick graphic of the WC trophy with players from each qualified nation representing their team. Sardar there at the bottom for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Sardar there at the bottom. We are the underdogs. It is confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                Sardar there at the bottom. We are the underdogs. It is confirmed.
                yah but we get one of the largest photo !!

Comment

Is this a real Sardar Photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Is this a real Sardar Photo?
                    Yes he stuck his tongue out after scoring the first goal against Syria.

Comment

Algerian NT coach went nuts after their recent friendly.

Comment

Imagine if CQ did that to our press lol

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Algerian NT coach went nuts after their recent friendly.

Hahahaha what a boss

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Imagine if CQ did that to our press lol
                            He would rip them to shreds if he did lol. But he's a professional coach who has still ripped them to shreds in other ways. There's still some beef between Carlos and a few football news agencies. I always laugh so hard when this happens:

Journalist: Mr. Carlos, who will be in the final squad and why wasn't Ostad Asadi called up?

Carlos looks over to Arian Ghasemi: What he say?

Arian looks to Carlos: pshh pshhh pshh pshh Khabar Varzeshi pshh pshh pshh pshh.

Carlos interrupts Arian Ghasemi then looks at the journalist with his class Carlos smirk: Sorry I don't answer to your agency. Next question!

Comment

Bacheha yek khaheshe kochoolo. Daram herse in arabaro dar miyaram dar YouTube, dobare shorooh kardan 2-1 Azadi mikonan lol. Chize digei nadaran began. Manam comment zadam. Age YouTube darin berin zire comment Arash Aryan commente mano like bokonin dametoon garm.

https://youtu.be/f55O5QdveJQ

Are midoonam, daram vaght talaf mikonam ama khodaeish michasbe

Comment

^ just did.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X