No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was good to see japan gaining a point. so if they beat saudis the saudis more likely to be third in their group assuming japan loses or ties with aussies. Syria made a big mistake giving a penalty away. The chinese guy was chasing the ball and in fact his direction was away from the goal going out of the box and he fouled on him(the guy who looked more like mansourian) The free kick taken by syrian captain was great. it was obvious from his attitude that he was going to make it.

Comment

Can we have permission to open a new thread to discuss the upcoming battle in our group to discuss South Korea & Uzbekistans chances of making it in??
      Mods plz answer
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        At this point, this is Uzbeks world cup to lose
        Yep, Uzbekistan's fate is in their own hands now, and Korea's is in ours

Comment

Uzbeks need to change their coach though. Babayan is worse than the our own domestic coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
            it was good to see japan gaining a point. so if they beat saudis the saudis more likely to be third in their group assuming japan loses or ties with aussies. Syria made a big mistake giving a penalty away. The chinese guy was chasing the ball and in fact his direction was away from the goal going out of the box and he fouled on him(the guy who looked more like mansourian) The free kick taken by syrian captain was great. it was obvious from his attitude that he was going to make it.
            Let's not forget that Saudis have at least 3 guaranted points since they will play vs UAE next.. They actually have a good chance to finish 2nd in their group

Comment

Syria also has a chance now with the 2-2 tie. 9 points earned, so they can defeat Qatar and then their fate will be in the hands of TM or actually noke paaye TM. If Uzbeks stay where they are after two matches then Syria will not need ta win against TM. An Australian teacher was already worried about UAE saudi Collusion

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Uzbeks need to change their coach though. Babayan is worse than the our own domestic coaches.
                exactly. Their coach gave up after the first goal. Actually he knew his team had no chance and He was too nice to us.
                bye bye yaan

Comment

wouldn't surprise me one bit if Uzbek lose to China

Comment

South Korea have been very dissapointing in the WCQ. With all their players in Premier League and Bundesliga they cant even beat Qatar Iran is far better than SK, top EU leagues should stop this love to Korean/Japanese/Australian players and start to bring some Iranian players!

Comment

This was a great result for us from any perspective. Koreans have become too arrogant and feel as if their WCQ is a God-given right, making it at ease every 4 years for the past 2 decades. Also this loss guaranteed our first spot, regardless of the remaining 2 matches ahead of the teams.

I'd like to see Korea as the third spot team, not because I hate them, or hold anything against them, but rather because I believe they will be the only team in our group who can/will exterminate KSA, thus destroying the Saudis dream of reaching the WC.

Yes I know every single one of you guys agree with yours truly on all of the above!

Comment

saudi 10-0 UAE, that is accounted for .
                        they get 19 points and lose to japan. Japan will have 20 points and Australia then needs to defeat either japan /saudi and tie with the other to move up

Comment

I want revenge

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

in fact I said it 6 months ago. This korean team is vulnerable. Qatar coach probably saw the same thing. They like to travel and eat, so going to south America will be nice trip and before that they can taste some saudi food

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              This was a great result for us from any perspective. Koreans have become too arrogant and feel as if their WCQ is a God-given right, making it at ease every 4 years for the past 2 decades. Also this loss guaranteed our first spot, regardless of the remaining 2 matches ahead of the teams.

I'd like to see Korea as the third spot team, not because I hate them, or hold anything against them, but rather because I believe they will be the only team in our group who can/will exterminate KSA, thus destroying the Saudis dream of reaching the WC.

Yes I know every single one of you guys agree with yours truly on all of the above!
                              no need, Saudi will get destroyed by a South American team anyway....
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                I want revenge

The way of their celebration was only fitting for a victory, not for an equalizer.

That shows that the celebration was meant for the fact that they kicked TM out of WC.

We will not forget. Tears of blood. August '17.

Comment

Working...
                                X