• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Austria is not in AFC 😂
    Az daste in auto correct! 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Watch the game. You can see why.
      No, the goal-line decision for example only came about because the Arsenal striker couldn't strike a ball cleanly from 4 yards. Japan is to blame for their own downfall just as we will be if we fail to win, not the ref, not AFC, not the sheikh of UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        South Korea 3-0 China
        '69
        Good win by South Korea but I think it would make our match against China even more difficult cause now they can't afford to lose any more points if they want to stay alive in this competition.

Comment

How come they didn't use the goal line technology if they have it there?

Comment

China being very rough with fouls. Hopeful a suspension somewhere along the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              No, the goal-line decision for example only came about because the Arsenal striker couldn't strike a ball cleanly from 4 yards. Japan is to blame for their own downfall just as we will be if we fail to win, not the ref, not AFC, not the sheikh of UAE.
              Did you see the penalty call? FIFA is rigged, AFC is even worse. There is a plethora of evidence for that.

I agree we have to finish the game with a clear scoreline that should leave no doubt. But the gap between teams are closing - it's not as easy as it once was.

Comment

China scores

AND NOW THEY GET A FREEKICK TOO*

LOL

What a comeback lmao

2 goals by China in a few minutes.

Korea 3 - 2 China

Comment

So penalty for Arabs and Japan goal disallowed? AFC as we know it, nothing new here. Hopefully, the master soosk will pay for it in 4 hours..

Comment

Two quick goals by China! 3-2

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      How come they didn't use the goal line technology if they have it there?
                      Because not every FA in the competition has the technology. FIFA/AFC can't let one country have the advantage while others don't. That's why they have it at all big competitions. Have to be fair to all.

Comment

Wow China

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Did you see the penalty call? FIFA is rigged, AFC is even worse. There is a plethora of evidence for that.

I agree we have to finish the game with a clear scoreline that should leave no doubt. But the gap between teams are closing - it's not as easy as it once was.
                          I'd agree the gap is closing and even your Syrias and Thailands will hold their own this year, I reckon but give these teams some credit at least for their development over the years. That UAE side has been in development for over a decade now, they have some of the continent's top talent who have played together for so long they virtually know eachother's game inside out and they went to Japan with a plan and executed it perfectly. To throw allegations of corruption to this level at it you need more evidence than some dodgy refereeing decisions which you get in any football game.

Comment

Just caught the tail end of the UAE vs Japan game and that Omar Abdulrahman is mezmerizingly good! I remember when he played against us in the asian cup he was constantly a threat, but we contained him well by not letting him get any touches in the final third. But, the guy plays with such imagination, I always wondered why he didn't play in Europe and i think I know why now.. the kind of tricks he pulls would never be sanctioned in a competitive league like EPL. But he pulls off these amazing moves so effortlessly against an opponent like Japan.

Just like any irani, I've never been a fan of Arab teams. But I'm growing some serious respect for the UAE, they play like a club team, and they didn't pull any overt grass rolling antiques even though this was such a huge result for them. Gotta give them respect when its due.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                              Because not every FA in the competition has the technology. FIFA/AFC can't let one country have the advantage while others don't. That's why they have it at all big competitions. Have to be fair to all.
                              so basically being a First World country has cost Japan the match? Damn lol.

By the way, China is in dragon mode right now lol.

2 Quick goals and they're pushing for the 3rd goal against Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                                Okay, so they will never use it, as many countries will never get it 😅

Comment

Working...
                                X