2-0 Japan min 84

Comment

Afghanistan 2-1 Singapore, 88 minutes played

Comment

Honda scores 3-0 Japan

Comment

4-0 Japan Kagawa scores.

Comment

I guess Syria didn't take this match seriously.

Comment

FULL TIME
              Afghanistan 2:1 Singapore

Comment

FT Japan - Syria 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  5-0 Japan
                  Tbh, they still missed too many chances. Syria could have been another 0-8ers.

Comment

All these big dogs (SK, Japan, Aus) are now overconfident because of their easy walk through this group. Wait till they hit the wall in next round. I'm talking about the Iranian WALL.

Comment

FT Scores:

Japan - Syria 5:0
                      Afghanistan - Singapur 2:1
                      FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

We absolutely must WIN today otherwise we will look like fools in front of other Asian Powers.

Comment

Originally posted by metto View Post
                          actually they are through if they win !!
                          How the hell is this possible? Seems noboday in this forum knows the rules actually, I mean not convincing enough....we discused the Iraq situation
                          earlier some where in this forum and all agreed that Ira was already out ..........

Eh who cares, got to go...and will miss the Iran Oman match too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                            How the hell is this possible? Seems noboday in this forum knows the rules actually, I mean not convincing enough....we discused the Iraq situation
                            earlier some where in this forum and all agreed that Ira was already out ..........
                            Eh who cares, got to go...and will miss the Iran Oman match too.....
                            As a result of Indonesia being disqualified due to FIFA suspension, Group F contains only four teams compared to five teams in all other groups. Therefore, the results against the fifth-placed team are not counted when determining the ranking of the runner-up teams.

EDIT: and i dont really care who or how or when somebody agreed to anything said somewhere on this forum. Seems like u r the person who dont know the rules !! thank u :*
                            FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Lebanon - Myanmar 0-0
                              Philippines - N Korea 0-0

Min 32

Comment

I still found it strange that Syria has advanced to the final qualifying round while their country is in the middle of a bloody civil war.

Comment

Working...
                                X