No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy and Sweden were both horrible. Would have been nice if both didn't qualify.

Comment

I hope we get to play Sweden in the WC and get our revenge against the pussy swedes
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It seems like Ventura doesn't even want to resign! LOL, no shame whatsoever.

Imagine Iran missing the WC and a domestic coach would refuse to resign.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          I hope we get to play Sweden in the WC and get our revenge against the pussy swedes
          we are in the same pot as them

Comment

ireland, peru & honduras will

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              And also fuck independent kurdistan.
              It would have been nice if you also showed such enthusiasm for the two Iran wins against Panama and Venezuela.
              Who the hell gets euphoric over winning friendlies against lower ranked teams? That's gay... if Iran performs well in WC on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                YES FUCK YOU ITALY FUCK YOU!!!! WE DID IT!

cant socre against us in 180 minutes you dont deserve to be in the world cup, it was Carlos Quieroz defence times 2 here!
                So much salt here that Sweden made it #triggered

Comment

i enjoyed sweden going to wc, i watch with a friend from sweden and was joy and will watch the world cup draw with him also

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                    Who the hell gets euphoric over winning friendlies against lower ranked teams? That's gay... if Iran performs well in WC on the other hand...
                    As usual you are incorset.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Italy and Brazil have always been my most favorite WC teams besides Iran , and i am absolutely shocked that they are out for the first time in 60 years.

Like Holland and USA , it is time for some serious soul searching in the Italian FF.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Italy and Brazil have always been my most favorite WC teams besides Iran , and i am absolutely shocked that they are out for the first time in 60 years.

Like Holland and USA , it is time for some serious soul searching in the Italian FF.
                        i was not shocked italy is out, the reality is italy football is poor, italy coaches try to convince all the italian media that seria A has great players, and did not invite givoinco who play for Toronto FC, cause italian coaches believe mls is bad, but givoinco is good, if italy draw macedonia at home, that is bad, i think italy is at germany in 2000, germany had old players they got new young blood, italy does not have good players they need to go towards young blood again and focus on 2020,2022

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i was not shocked italy is out, the reality is italy football is poor, italy coaches try to convince all the italian media that seria A has great players, and did not invite givoinco who play for Toronto FC, cause italian coaches believe mls is bad, but givoinco is good, if italy draw macedonia at home, that is bad, i think italy is at germany in 2000, germany had old players they got new young blood, italy does not have good players they need to go towards young blood again and focus on 2020,2022
                          Giovinco could've saved this team.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            not sure. Italy has some really good talents coming through. Immobile, Belotti are certainly better players than Giovinco. Italian football is definitely not in a bad state from talent standpoint. The issue was the coaching from ventura which was abysmal.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              not sure. Italy has some really good talents coming through. Immobile, Belotti are certainly better players than Giovinco. Italian football is definitely not in a bad state from talent standpoint. The issue was the coaching from ventura which was abysmal.
                              Harfet ra kamelan ghabool daram. Dar jaame Europa 2016, Italia besyaar khoob baazi kard va dar faase gorohi Tm mellie Soed raa shekast daad, va hamchenin Belgique ba on hame setaareh dar tarkibesh. Sepas ESPANIA raa 2-0 shekast daad va dar zarabaate penalty be Alman bakht dar yek baazie besyaar khoob.

In amalkarde khoob zire dast Antonio Conte ke behtarin morabbie Italiai ast. Ventura maali nist va hich vaght maali naboode.

Italia dobare barmigarde va be yek morabbie behtar mitone jaame jahanie ayande raa bebare.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I do not even know why the Italian Federation gave the coaching helm to Ventura? Like he has nothing in his resume as far as winning a cup or something.

This is pretty much like picking Firooz Kamalvand as the Teame Melli coach.

What happened to Balotelli?!

Comment

Working...
                                X