No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Socceroos!! We are all Socceroos fans that day, or should be. After disrespecting our country multiple and legends like Ali Daei, anyone still on that "Syrian good feel story" can call themselves Syrians instead of Iranians.

Destroy the ingrate Syrians, especially that clown ass Omar "I'm a nobody" Khibrin or whatever his name is.

Comment

I hope the Oz sort them out. I don't like any of them, but the arabs need a good lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        , they get every month 1000$ for their pocket, they got car, and all other costs, (house and living) also get paid by their government..
        They get a lot more than that per month (tax free), trust me, you don't want to know exactly how much.

Quite a number of Saudis learn to "play the system" and fail their exams a few years so they can continue getting the monthly cheque whilst not having to do any work. I knew a guy who had failed his exam for three years in a row, and was paying for his Russian girlfriend to stay in a hotel for the whole year!

You might be jealous, but hey, they're from Saudi Arabia. So it all balances out.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          and was paying for his Russian girlfriend to stay in a hotel for the whole year!
          That girl must have been very into his love and not his wallet.

Comment

So wait what did this Syrian guy say to Ali Daei again? I missed it...

Comment

Man I wish there was a way for both these teams to lose. I hate both sides but I guess I hate Australia a little less so I guess... go Australia!?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                He was disrespecting Iraqi NT cursing them as illiterate Bedouins!
                l

HUH?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  l

HUH?
                  PersianLegion: Ostad of chertopert.

He's trying to be funny again by trying to get under my skin.... anyways I still really want to know what he said to Daei lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post

He's trying to be funny again by trying to get under my skin.... anyways I still really want to know what he said to Daei lol
                    Omar posted a very bad caricature of Ali Daei and Beiravand, after PP game. He was disrespectful of Daei.

Comment

LOL he deleted his post. Again.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Syria is sad failed state with NOTHING! If Omar barks, he cannot bite! he comes from a country crumbling under the weight of their ineptitude and only held together by the might Persian Nation! let him remember that! and Saudi Arabia! Dont get me started on those backward, self absorbed lazy ass nation of bearded jihadis, The only thing they are good for is to buying Western irrelevant luxury and wearing it like monkeys wear a dress! so PLS PLS people PITY THEM! Dont hate them!

Comment

Hoping for a fun game between Syria and Aussies in a few hours. Hopefully the game won't be settled already and it'll be nicely set up for the second leg in Sydney/Melbourne on Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post

The Irony...

Comment

This is a fairytale story for Syria. I don't respect the Saudi ass lickers Khiribin and Al Somah, but I hope they go through Australia.

Comment

By the way, Saman's teammate Gabriel Somi (who is Syrian) was invited to play against Australia today.

Comment

Working...
                                X