World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Iceland are an exact Carbon Copy of Iran in football! I think I love them more than Team Melli because they never fail to impress!
    http://www.ksi.is/english

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      we gona have a fun world cup we might not have argentina, no holland and we gona have iceland in the world cup i want them in our group
      And hopefully No USA either.....I dont like the USA team lol

Comment

Imagine Iran Vs. Iceland in Russia next year --> gonna be the most epic battle ever!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          And hopefully No USA either.....I dont like the USA team lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Imagine Iran Vs. Iceland in Russia next year --> gonna be the most epic battle ever!

Comment

Throwback to our friendly with Iceland, damn even back then we are so good despite a dark period

Comment

A friendly against Iceland would be perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                  A friendly against Iceland would be perfect!
                  i agree if we get a european team we should play them

Comment

What a turn around for Iceland. Now top of the group and almost certainly qualified, whilst Croats who were leading throughout the campaign may be eliminated by Ukraine on last day!

Glad Turkey out

Comment

I think most you guys undermine Iceland's football. Mind you last year in Euro 16 they were playing beautiful football and impressed everyone. Not sure where the surprise and shocker come from?

Honestly without trying to sound overconfident and cocky, seems like TM has been playing on par with second tier European sides (if not better, and by better I mean playing a more organized and well defensive football) our team plays as a team, united and high-spirited. We possess some formidable midfielders who can rip through any team on their good days, not to mention some of our quality and promising defensive midfielders.

Iceland would be our ideal European pick to play as friendly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Throwback to our friendly with Iceland, damn even back then we are so good despite a dark period
                        Can we get this VERSION of Ansarifard for TM games?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Ansarifard is only compatible with friendlies, Khalatbari too.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Thats pretty much what Karim does right now. It was a good play by Madanchi to break free and give a beautiful cross. If Amiri had Madanchis crossing ability we would see more tip in goals for our forwards these days.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Thats pretty much what Karim does right now. It was a good play by Madanchi to break free and give a beautiful cross. If Amiri had Madanchis crossing ability we would see more tip in goals for our forwards these days.
                              Thank Ahura Mazda that we have Milad -> speeyd+deadly crossing

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                                Thank Ahura Mazda that we have Milad -> speeyd+deadly crossing
                                I love your comment because of your use of ahura mazda.

Comment

Working...
                                X