World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Thailand up 1-0 on UAE. This will pretty much end UAE any chance for 3rd place and most likely they will give 3 points to Saudi
    WOW! the Thais have one point from 7 games and now they are beating the "mighty" UAE team?!!! How dat happen??!!!

Comment

LOL arogh and uae are both losing!!!!!!! Also LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

UAE just equalized minute 93!!!

Comment

Damn, I'd rather have UAE win this match against the already eliminated Thailand because if UAE loses they are officially eliminated and then they will surely hand over the 3 points to Saudi Goozoos in their next match on 31st of August.

Edit - Apparently UAE equalized in ET, which means that theoretically they still have a chance of overtaking the Saudi's by a better GD, although the chances of that happening will be very very slim.
          Last edited by Amin_; 06-13-2017, 07:03 AM.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Hopefully Japan scores alot more goals against arogh.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Syria 1 China 0!! penalty !

Comment

syria1-0 up

Comment

Iraq also equalized vs. Japan.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It seems like the arab check finally cleared for all 3 games.

Comment

and haters say we won cause opposition sucked. Throughout these games, Japan, Australia, Korea , etc have all struggling to even to get a points at times playing these weaker and supposedly shitty teams.

Comment

Omar AbdulRahman gets a valuable tie against Thailand! Surely he must go to Bayern next season..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          and haters say we won cause opposition sucked. Throughout these games, Japan, Australia, Korea , etc have all struggling to even to get a points at times playing these weaker and supposedly shitty teams.
                          The Asian champion just lost 4-0 at home.

Comment

syria almost scored 2nd goal

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Omar AbdulRahman gets a valuable tie against Thailand! Surely he must go to Bayern next season..
                              he wont go cause arabs are lazy

Comment

IRAQ!!!! What a draw against Japan who wasted a chance to clinch their bid.
                                That final game vs Saudi in Riyadh will be epic

Comment

Working...
                                X