No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that goal was super lucky - Australia needed more goals but for now 3 points is big for them, hoping that Saudi's don't win.

edit: but they got the win so - they'll probably squeak through by japan getting a result later today

Comment

unfortunately Saudi will win and the Aussis have to play either SKorea, Uzbekistan, Syria or China...

would be fun to watch the United States against Saudi or any of the above mentioned teams
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Yes unfortunately I do agree with you

The Soosmars will be going to the WC 😡😡😖😖

Comment

Japan have a stellar h-2-h record vs. Saudis. Really hope they put in as much effort as we did vs. Korea.

Comment

Comment

I have faith Japan will pull off the result later today

Comment

Japan will for a win mark my words. Next to us they are the only Asian side with real pride. I have a lot of respect for them!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

It depends what their Bosnian coach is up to.... perhaps he wants to try young players which might be an opportunity for the Saudis. Anyhow, I expect a draw, but I'm not surprised if the homeside wins
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Morocco and Uganda are the only teams that have yet to concede a goal. Hopefully they do today so that Iran is the only team with a clean sheet.

Comment

Iraq-UAE has started. Even though they have virtually no chance of making it. I still wish UAE to beat the carp out of Iraq. UAE deserves some praise after what they did to make things so difficult for KSA.

Comment

As expected, KSA Goalkeeper will turn into Neuer.

Comment

Japan will not bend over for the Saudi to walk over them! They are clinical and want to make sure they are Group leaders with just the one loss! They will play to win! Keep in mind they are indirectly competing with us as well...

Comment

Iraq leading 1-0 so far
                            min 38...

Comment

is the AFC youtube link working?
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

iraq 1-0 uae at halftime. what an ugly game. they're just giving the ball away to each other in midfield. literally passing it to the opposition players.

Comment

Working...
                                X