No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a damn about Syria. TM should teach them a good lesson after their stupid strategies in Malaysia.

Comment

We should demolish the Syrians in the last game. No mercy for these bastards. And then just hope that the Uzbaks win the final match against Soora Khorea for the 2nd place.

Comment

Holy crap, the goals UAE scored today against Saudi were really nice lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjLWgsmRDc
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ 2days ago!

Comment

Deep in my heart, knowing that TM has already qualified, seeing how the so called 'mighty Koreans, Uzbeks' and well funded mercenary Qataris have failed so miserably I somehow want Syria to make it to the WC.... Wouldn't that be a coup de grace for World football that a war torn nation makes it to Russia against all odds!!! This would be an awsome script for a Hollywood block buster.. and only Iran can make that happen!...

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Holy crap, the goals UAE scored today against Saudi were really nice lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjLWgsmRDc
              wasn't today, 2 days ago...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                Deep in my heart, knowing that TM has already qualified, seeing how the so called 'mighty Koreans, Uzbeks' and well funded mercenary Qataris have failed so miserably I somehow want Syria to make it to the WC.... Wouldn't that be a coup de grace for World football that a war torn nation makes it to Russia against all odds!!! This would be an awsome script for a Hollywood block buster.. and only Iran can make that happen!...
                no way, i want us to go ahead and win once more + keep clean sheet!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  no way, i want us to go ahead and win once more + keep clean sheet!
                  If we win and Uzbeks tie, then Korea Qualifies and Uzbeks play KSA in playoff. if we Draw Syria (0-0) and Uzbeks win then Syria plays KSA which will be intresting as Syria IMO is stronger. I say at stage let the poor Syrians have a chance...

Comment

We should crush Syria, absolutely no mercy on ANY of our opponents. My wish is that we beat Syria easily without conceding a goal and UZB beats Korea. Then Korea beats the 8-0ers in the first part and loses to whoever comes out to face them from CONCACAF.

Basically I want 8-0ers and Korea not to make this World Cup. However that happens, I will be happy about it.

Comment

No need to go easy on anybody. No one would go easy on TM if we needed it. Other team's deal with their own problems.

Comment

On a side note
                        How the FCK is Gutter going to prep for WC in 2022? This team is garbage...
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

france 1-0 up agianst holland

i hope syria get 3rd at least,

Comment

i am still full of praises for syria, they play in malaysia and lost no games that is impressive, what ever the consequences

Comment

Ehsan Singapore

I hope not bro

Because that will mean they have to beat us in Azadi and I don't want to see that 👎

Comment

Persian pride 87

I am with you about the Saudi Soosmars bcoz I hate them , but if Korea makes to the WC it,s ok for me I guess no harm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X