Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try Canada

Comment

When is Qatar - Korea match? It would be interesting match to watch!

Comment

Game just strated! Never thought I would be rooting for (outcast) Gutter!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          When is Qatar - Korea match? It would be interesting match to watch!
          already started

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            2010 qualifiers
            We've beaten them numerous times since then. In fact home and away in the last qualifiers.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Im watching the game now and I swear after watching TM play, I can see so many crappy plays by both Koreans and Gutteries! its embarrassing! If Korea wins they are real lucky, i hope not so we can finish them off in Seoul and shove thier pride up their arse!

Comment

These qualification matches tick me off. Versus us our opponents have everything to play for. Yet when they play each other they play like garbage and one side is already out.
                Kooft.

Comment

Qatar scored! Leading 1-0.

Comment

25'

1-0 Ghatar after FK

Comment

This will be only time I route for Qatar. Come on Qatar. Best thing to happen to uzbekies.
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

To be fair, I don't think it was a fk for Qatar, but who really cares?!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Hopefully Korea will beat the players wearing qatari jerseys.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Let's see if Qatar defense holds, would be nice to see Uzbek chances for qualification double after this result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              We've beaten them numerous times since then. In fact home and away in the last qualifiers.
                              No I'm talking about how they knocked us out of 2010 qualifiers with that late equalizer even though they were already qualified to the WC. If they lose against Qatar today, they will be in pretty much the same situation we were in back then. Their fate will be in our hands, and I hope we knock them out mercilessly just as they did to us, and qualify together with Uzbekistan.

Comment

Lol I don't think I ever could have seen myself cheering for Qatar in my whole life

Comment

Working...
                                X