• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT.

Iraq 1 - 1 Japan
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Group B will be very exciting until the end! Japan's remaining 2 matches will be very hard ones, namely at home against Australia and away against Saudi.

Assuming that Saudi's will get the next 3 points for free from their little b!tches UAE, then Australia has to at least draw their match against Japan in order to have a decent chance of qualifying directly. If they lose vs. Japan then Japan will be qualified and might not go all out in their last match against the Saudi's, who will only need a draw to qualify.

If Australia draws vs. Japan, then Japan will have to give their best against the Saudi's considering Australia's last match will be at home against Thailand which means almost certainly 3 points for Australia.
      Last edited by Amin_; 06-13-2017, 07:40 AM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

group B is a scrap yard..... group A is intresting if syria win, and korea dont win

Comment

A win against UAE and a draw against Japan would be enough for Saudis. They will qualify directly without even beating Aussi or Japan...

Comment

How does Saudi have so much luck. Teams lose/draw when they need it and they also get lots of calls in their favor.

Comment

Lets be clear. The saudis will qualify it looks like. But so what. Lets hope they will get thrashed by brazil or germany. But lets be honest. Saudi team plays much better than they used to.

Comment

china 1-1

Comment

It was no pk! Bad call by the referee against the Syrians imo.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    china 1-1
                    LOL syria!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

uae will want to win both games to hope for 3rd place, and now is 2-1 china

Comment

Syria 1-2 China

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Syria 1-2 China
                          LOL syria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Ghanzhzou Evergrande does it again!!!!

Comment

group A is becoming intresting

Comment

AFC refs suck badjooooooooor

Comment

Working...
                                X